A Formal Introduction from DonkeyProphet

Comments

• Welcome to Tera DonkeyProphet. May you wipe plenty in HM dungeons and lose all your crystals.
  • Welcome!!! <3 I have a pressing question for you..

Do you look like this:
    905f0536de08bff1a63b079070c24da7.png
    or like this:
    87b75031f75b73512df404b4cf917203.png
  • Welcome to TERA, Alex! With Treeshark gone, we hope you do your best to make TERA great again!
  • PhrydayPhryday ✭✭
    edited November 2016
  • Oh I like this guy. He speaks to me in a lingo that my gamer brain understands. :D And he's hilarious. I hope you come hang out in Fey Forest soon, I'd love to run dungeons with you!
  • Ooh, I like you. You seem very promising... Please don't get fired/leave.
  • Welcome my friend!
    Bring many Mongo events and PowerHours :D
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I'm simple to keep pleased. If something new is coming I want a green version. K thanks

Seriously though welcome. People here can be.... toxic but they mean well... they just want Tera to be all that it can be. Just keep that in mind those dark lonely nights. Lucky I'm nice... unless there isn't a green version...
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Moderator edit - Posting "first posts" in threads is against the forum rules. Since you're new around here I'll let you off with a severe warning and 72 hour forum suspension effective immediately. Every piece of chocolate you leave on my desk will reduce your suspension by 2 minutes. -Spacecats
    - @Spacecats

deal.

cPOenlH.jpg

@Spacecats What case is that?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well all those cats and sharks, Dragons and humans couldn't make BHS to make Tera again. So we are going to trust the Donkey to do that for us :mrgreen:

PS: Welcome aboard, Our relation is really special with EME and BHS, we love EME and hate BHS lols, Come to CH once awhile, anyone with a lez, lesbian or Ancient Gods name is me probably. Or a Kitty.The.Perv, that one even I don't stick with much :D Anyway seeing new energetic EME member gives us hype, good luck
  • XD yaya awesome name donkeyprophet love to have you here apart of tera :> cant wait for you to join us here at MT vuv can we have a gathering event for etching my lovely man or cobola ores
  • Salsychou wrote: »
    Welcome!!! <3 I have a pressing question for you..

Do you look like this:
    905f0536de08bff1a63b079070c24da7.png
    or like this:
    87b75031f75b73512df404b4cf917203.png

I think my Introductory stream yesterday proves that both of these images are more or less accurate :)

Thanks!!
  • We found a new victim !!
    *evil laughter*
  • I think that was one of the best intros I'v read (And I have a small attention span, I don't like to read a lot online xD)
    Good to have you aboard Donkey!

Question for you: Will you be helping out on the forums like @Spacecats?

Follow-up question that has nothing to do with what I just asked: Do you enjoy waffles?
    shrekdonkey-c40cb1c713cd0de61de90e7eb9f22b815465a2e4-s900-c85.jpg