Bonanza boxes price is too high!!

Not only their super overpriced but most of the time you cant even get what you want in them, like getting 50 mwa that you need atleast 100 just for one attempt in enchanting your gear aswell as 200 t9 feedstock. Yet they cost like 16k KS and 24 BC credits which are hard to get alone due to lack of FWC ques and less people queing up for CS aswell now . I personality think they need to revert back to atleast 8k ea cause otherwise there is almost no literal way to get geared for pvpers and were going back to january again where players numbers are going to start dwindling again due to this BS.

Spend 3 days grinding just to fail 5 lousy awakening tries like wtf!!!

Comments

• DEEPOWERDEEPOWER
    edited May 2016
    I have enough MES from those things to gear up like 4 new toons.... pushing 900. They are actually pretty terrible. The most valueable thing is feedstock and MWA which seem to come up less then 1/5 boxes.

Agree, they are a bit pricey now for what you will probably get out of them.
  • edited May 2016
    The amount of credits for the boxes is now double what it was, prepatch FWC would pop 24/7 now ugh... and it also seems that they greatly lowered the rate at which it gives you the 100 T9 feed. Pre patch that was mostly what u got. post path 20 boxes 1 time it gave feed.

No one wants 2k worthless Master Enigmatic Scrolls as adding the T9 ones has made them pretty much worthless as well as the spellbinds. you can't even recycle your gold if you will and buy more.

Everything about this patch minus the Ninja's and the dungeons(thank you for bringin wh back) really sucks, any player that has been here for more then a month pretty much agrees.

Even the flying mounts suck ...to restricted.

Maybe people that didn't grind for there full starfall set and trying to finish +15/awakening don't care yet, give it time they will.... and this bs of the same named item for enchanting... to +12 slaughter gear ur gonna have to run those dungeons 50x n pray u win the roll.

FIX THIS PLEASE
  • kedroskedros ✭✭
    what they should have done, was increasing the price with the ratio at which the cap increased AT MOST (preferably not though...)
    meaning it should have been 15k BC and 10k KC. That way you still could buy the same amount of boxes per week (13 & 20) which would be at least fair.
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    i agree the price is pretty high =/
    wish we would've known they were going to raise the amount of credits we need for the Bonanza boxes otherwise i would've farmed then while it was lower.
    @Treeshark any chance that the Bonanza box credits will be reduced back to what they use to be? the price atm is way to high. :(
  • They should decrease the points of Bonanza boxes!!!
    MoeBunny wrote: »
    i agree the price is pretty high =/
    wish we would've known they were going to raise the amount of credits we need for the Bonanza boxes otherwise i would've farmed then while it was lower.
    @Treeshark any chance that the Bonanza box credits will be reduced back to what they use to be? the price atm is way to high. :(

+++++++++++1