CU lasted 27 mins, only 5 guilds participated. (FF)

http://imgur.com/a/j6gR2
It says 9 guilds, but only 5 guilds actually had players out. The other guilds were alt guilds for easy tower kills.

Point being, is there any way to fix this? I said in another post on the forums it'd be like this, at this point I can say most players would prefer to go back to the alliance system unless there's some sort of dramatic changes. Even if you're not a smaller guild (but say Divine) what's the point of grinding for gear or selling EMP for only 25 mins of PVP a week? If everything is equalized and this is the only chance to use your weapon, at least prolong it and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

@Spacecats

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Point being, is there any way to fix this?

no
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing fun about CU, it's just one way op guilds get more rich and a place for PvP if you're in a PvE server. More wasted money on useless content instead of fixing Alliance.
  • Lmao. If pvpers actually cared about pvp, would they make alts on FF and join the biggest guild farm CU for the gold? Because it seems to me that's the reason divine is so big, everyone wants to be the winners, get gold and such, they don't really want to have fun with "real and fair mass pvp", prove me wrong.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yberion wrote: »
    Lmao. If pvpers actually cared about pvp, would they make alts on FF and join the biggest guild farm CU for the gold? Because it seems to me that's the reason divine is so big, everyone wants to be the winners, get gold and such, they don't really want to have fun with "real and fair mass pvp", prove me wrong.

It should already be obvious most pvpers don't pvp for the pvp, just look at how quickly they complain anytime the rewards are "low". They're no different than those who pve.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Lmao. If pvpers actually cared about pvp, would they make alts on FF and join the biggest guild farm CU for the gold? Because it seems to me that's the reason divine is so big, everyone wants to be the winners, get gold and such, they don't really want to have fun with "real and fair mass pvp", prove me wrong.

It should already be obvious most pvpers don't pvp for the pvp, just look at how quickly they complain anytime the rewards are "low". They're no different than those who pve.

Most PvPers do PvP for PvP, its just TERA lost their PvPer base a long time ago
  • There's no protection against the same debuff type getting used on you over and over again. This is why I don't participate in pvp tbh. Stagger and knockdown city whenever a large number of people run up to your group. Just takes the whole fun out of it because a lot of skill interactions are bugged for trying to get out of chained crowd control.
  • Going to leave this here: http://www.essentialmana.com/news/98-patch-notes/

The new GvG system implemented in KTERA with the archer revamp is supposedly to revive any GvG. But I don't think it would help at all, not to mention it could be abused and become another zergfest (again).

And I thought that it was already establish that CU isn't PvP but a zergfest with zerg guilds...?
  • lol CU is dead af and I just got released.
  • Aokamui wrote: »
    Going to leave this here: http://www.essentialmana.com/news/98-patch-notes/

The new GvG system implemented in KTERA with the archer revamp is supposedly to revive any GvG. But I don't think it would help at all, not to mention it could be abused and become another zergfest (again).

And I thought that it was already establish that CU isn't PvP but a zergfest with zerg guilds...?

You tend to have 3 big guilds and the rest are just munchkins.
  • metagame wrote: »
    Point being, is there any way to fix this?

no

pretty much this
  • Farm the 1k Kills for the title xd
  • darkstriker07darkstriker07 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

and why do we have to reroll or spend tons of cash for server transfer just for a chance to enjoy pvp once a week? and yeah we do want our efforts to worth something as well so we can progress in game.
  • Maybe on another server it'd be a smart idea, but from what I've gathered from FF and MT it would be an awful idea to remove people from Civil Unrest when their guild tower is destroyed. At the beginning of the game, it's all about rushing and destroying towers. Take a look at my attached image. Out of the 9 guilds, 6 would have been eliminated within 10 mins or so. Tainted Souls and Divine are allies, so it would've left Night Raid alone to defend against what 4 raids?

CU is such a joke, the only hope would be for an alliance system within CU so smaller guilds could all band together but I'm sure that'd be exploited by Manifest/Divine as well. PvP is RIP, I hope they keep the BGs equalized so all the people with their fancy +15 ambush gear ragequit when they realize they've wasted hundreds of hours or dollars grinding to get gear they can only use once a week against people in slaughter for 20 mins.
  • edited November 2016
    against people in slaughter for 20 mins.
    or in idoneal
  • Maybe on another server it'd be a smart idea, but from what I've gathered from FF and MT it would be an awful idea to remove people from Civil Unrest when their guild tower is destroyed. At the beginning of the game, it's all about rushing and destroying towers. Take a look at my attached image. Out of the 9 guilds, 6 would have been eliminated within 10 mins or so. Tainted Souls and Divine are allies, so it would've left Night Raid alone to defend against what 4 raids?

CU is such a joke, the only hope would be for an alliance system within CU so smaller guilds could all band together but I'm sure that'd be exploited by Manifest/Divine as well. PvP is RIP, I hope they keep the BGs equalized so all the people with their fancy +15 ambush gear ragequit when they realize they've wasted hundreds of hours or dollars grinding to get gear they can only use once a week against people in slaughter for 20 mins.

Someone is jelly of our +15 Ambush :D