[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 02/25 at 8am PST, and have a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Item Level Requirements for IoD BAMs?

Anyone know the new item level requirements for the BAMs in IoD? Would be greatly appreciated :3

Comments

• RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    402 is also Fangspawns, still - for what it's worth.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 402 (full DN +12 with cutter acces)and I can only do Fimbrilisks. Not fangspawns.
  • DEEPOWERDEEPOWER
    edited May 2016
    I am at 410, and now I cannot choose which ones I want to do. It randomly gives me a quest. They all have the same reward. It rotates from Naga's, to Hydraths, and now I just got the Rock Bams (not sure.. i think teralths?).

I just wanted to kill all Naga's, but after killing 10 of them I was forced to kill Hydraths next.

Edit: I looked wrong, it rotated me to Iron Giants after Hydraths.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Maybe the randomness is why I see fimbrilisks and not anything else, but maybe I'll be able to go kill nagas later? When I get back in game I'll try killing something else and see if it gives a quest. Though from what I heard I shouldn't be able to do that.

Edit: Or maybe my 402 ilevel will restrict me to only tier 2 stuff. So rock guys, fimbrilisks and fangspawns. This would make it hard when using alts, knowing I do better with certain classes against certain bams, but horrible in other cases. Basically they removed the player choice factor it seems.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Just came back from in game and I tried what I said. I killed a brutal basilik and the quest popped in. I finished it and it gave me the rewards for it. Then I finish the fimbrilisks quest and it also gave me reward, so I tested killing teralith and, also a reward. on my way to try a naga and see what I get.

EDIT: Naga gave no quest so I bet I will need more i level to qualify. But Fangspawn gave quest. So doing that.
    EDIT2: So basically it seems you can do 10 of each and get rewards while you have general badges, but like with the other quests, you cannot repeat them. Still, this method gives a decent amount of tokens. Just kill 10 of each, up to whatever ilevel you can reach. In my case, from basiliks to fangspawns. And you can get 120 of each token per character per day.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Hydraths, Nagas, and Giants start at 409 iLvl
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Just came back from in game and I tried what I said. I killed a brutal basilik and the quest popped in. I finished it and it gave me the rewards for it. Then I finish the fimbrilisks quest and it also gave me reward, so I tested killing teralith and, also a reward. on my way to try a naga and see what I get.

EDIT: Naga gave no quest so I bet I will need more i level to qualify. But Fangspawn gave quest. So doing that.
    EDIT2: So basically it seems you can do 10 of each and get rewards while you have general badges, but like with the other quests, you cannot repeat them. Still, this method gives a decent amount of tokens. Just kill 10 of each, up to whatever ilevel you can reach. In my case, from basiliks to fangspawns. And you can get 120 of each token per character per day.

I would much rather be able to kill 30 of a single BAM. I dislike this new change. How is killing Naga's = to killing Iron Giants>?

And you are also excluding that Vanguard Requests are temporarily DOUBLED. So it is really only 60 Tokens per toon, per day.