Join our Extra Life "Dream Stream Team!"

Comments

• AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    DouxBebe wrote: »
    @Spacecats.. I've joined as a streamer. Where should we place/leave our stream links?

Go ahead and post here! And on your Extra Life profile, of course. You should also edit your Channel to display as much info as possible about what you're doing. Feel free to use these images: http://imgur.com/a/6j32r

@Spacecats when is the details for the milestones and rewards for donating certain amounts going to be posted? Last year if you donated a certain amount you were entered into a raffle to win 3 years elite.

From EME Dream Stream Team page:

"$3,000 Milestone: TERA Double XP Weekend (Nov 12)
    $4,000 Milestone: TERA Battleground Power Hour all weekend long (Nov 12)
    $5,000 Milestone: Our primary goal is met! All TERA players will get a Beary Important Case! All AVA players get a Double Supply Weekend Nov 12!
    $7,250 Milestone: AVA Double Euro/XP Weekend (Nov 12) & TERA Battleground Bonus Jackpot Weekend (Nov 12)
    $9,000 Milestone: TERA Double Dungeon Drop Weekend (Nov 12)
    $10,000 Milestone: TERA Triple Dungeon Drop Weekend (Nov 12)
    $12,500 Milestone: Temporary Go-Karts added to TERA calendar (Nov 11, 12, & 13)
    $14,000 Milestone: ????"

"Every donation of $20 or more to the En Masse Entertainment profile or the four En Masse streamer profiles above will receive a pair of TERA White Wings once Extra Life is over!

Donate to our other Team Members too!

It's not just En Masse staff on the EME Dream Stream Team! Our team members will be from all over the place, so feel free to donate to their pages, too.

The top twenty (non-En Masse) team members on the EME Dream Stream Team to get the most donations will receive a free TERA Extra Life 2016 Bundle and an AVA Love Bat.

The top THREE team members will get a TERA Extra Life 2016 Bundle, an AVA Love Bat, a TERA Unity Stole, AND a TERA Bruiseweave Stole!"
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Aetona wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    DouxBebe wrote: »
    @Spacecats.. I've joined as a streamer. Where should we place/leave our stream links?

Go ahead and post here! And on your Extra Life profile, of course. You should also edit your Channel to display as much info as possible about what you're doing. Feel free to use these images: http://imgur.com/a/6j32r

@Spacecats when is the details for the milestones and rewards for donating certain amounts going to be posted? Last year if you donated a certain amount you were entered into a raffle to win 3 years elite.

From EME Dream Stream Team page:

"$3,000 Milestone: TERA Double XP Weekend (Nov 12)
    $4,000 Milestone: TERA Battleground Power Hour all weekend long (Nov 12)
    $5,000 Milestone: Our primary goal is met! All TERA players will get a Beary Important Case! All AVA players get a Double Supply Weekend Nov 12!
    $7,250 Milestone: AVA Double Euro/XP Weekend (Nov 12) & TERA Battleground Bonus Jackpot Weekend (Nov 12)
    $9,000 Milestone: TERA Double Dungeon Drop Weekend (Nov 12)
    $10,000 Milestone: TERA Triple Dungeon Drop Weekend (Nov 12)
    $12,500 Milestone: Temporary Go-Karts added to TERA calendar (Nov 11, 12, & 13)
    $14,000 Milestone: ????"

"Every donation of $20 or more to the En Masse Entertainment profile or the four En Masse streamer profiles above will receive a pair of TERA White Wings once Extra Life is over!

Donate to our other Team Members too!

It's not just En Masse staff on the EME Dream Stream Team! Our team members will be from all over the place, so feel free to donate to their pages, too.

The top twenty (non-En Masse) team members on the EME Dream Stream Team to get the most donations will receive a free TERA Extra Life 2016 Bundle and an AVA Love Bat.

The top THREE team members will get a TERA Extra Life 2016 Bundle, an AVA Love Bat, a TERA Unity Stole, AND a TERA Bruiseweave Stole!"

Rip. Just white wings for donating. No 3 year elite raffle :|
  • So, how do we get the wings once we've donated?
  • This stream is lagging the servers, not donating anything until you fix it and do your job instead of ignoring us to dye your stupid hair.
    Cant even log in now.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kensama wrote: »
    This stream is lagging the servers, not donating anything until you fix it and do your job instead of ignoring us to dye your stupid hair.
    Cant even log in now.

People like you are disgusting. Do you even know what Extra Life event is? You donate money to help a charity, to help kids with terminal illnesses. It is all for a good cause, and you care more for playing the game and the rewards from donating??? Disgusting. How bout you go tell the other streamers, not just from TERA, but from other games, who are streaming right now, the same thing. Everyone is doing whatever they can in order to raise money for the charities and here you are complaining about technical issues that cannot be fixed on weekeds because EME does not work on weekend. [filtered] off.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    In any case, the issue with the servers was largely fixed within the hour anyway, and none of the people streaming should be let anywhere near the servers in the first place.
  • Really enjoyed the stream, very fun and entertaining and it was all for a good cause. Can't wait for next year c:
  • Can we get a number when all the donations are accounted for and the bundles are finished to know what we made? I love this event so much. I wish it happened more often. I'd love like a 12 hr stream 4 times a year for different charities. It really brings us all together for a good cause and away form the toxicity that gaming can be. It shows how much love we have.for others. Gg
  • The stream was very entertaining to watch, was watching it for around 13 hours. I was hoping to watch for more but fell on my tablet in bed shortly after watching the RNG roulette session lol... It's not everyday I watch streams while I'm in bed. But I had a great time watching the EME stream for Extra Life.

Also poor Spacecats eating dog food for Spaceghost! My body is ready for revenge of the Spacecats!!
  • There's always next year for Spacys revenge >:3
  • Kensama wrote: »
    This stream is lagging the servers, not donating anything until you fix it and do your job instead of ignoring us to dye your stupid hair.
    Cant even log in now.

People like you are the reason we can't have nice things.
  • In any case, the issue with the servers was largely fixed within the hour anyway, and none of the people streaming should be let anywhere near the servers in the first place.

TRUTH

I can barely operate the microwave.
  • Anniey wrote: »
    Can we get a number when all the donations are accounted for and the bundles are finished to know what we made? I love this event so much. I wish it happened more often. I'd love like a 12 hr stream 4 times a year for different charities. It really brings us all together for a good cause and away form the toxicity that gaming can be. It shows how much love we have.for others. Gg

I announced in my thank-you thread, but it'll take probably another day or so to get everything worked out (might be sooner than that, but at worst a couple days for people to wake back up and get everything figured out) but we SMASHED our initial target and from the raw stuff I'm able to see you guys should be very, very proud of yourselves for how much you raised for Seattle Children's Hospital.

I. Am. Floored.

-DP
  • Rida wrote: »
    There's always next year for Spacys revenge >:3

Can't. Wait.

-DP