Patch Notes

So are the dungeon specific reset scrolls going to stay after maintenance because instance reset scrolls still do not reset the two new dungeons Lilith's Keep and Ruinous Manor?

Comments

• The dungeon specific reset scrolls will be distributed via other means that we are still working on.
  • The patch notes say that reset scrolls will grant the ability to reset Ghilliglade and Baracos/Akasha's Trial. These dungeons were never resetable in the first place. Is this a typo or will the dungeons actually be resetable?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    The patch notes say that reset scrolls will grant the ability to reset Ghilliglade and Baracos/Akasha's Trial. These dungeons were never resetable in the first place. Is this a typo or will the dungeons actually be resetable?

They are now, yes.
  • Immisively wrote: »
    But what about pvp man give us a status update on this EQ garbage.

If the EQ gear they give us gets revamped, it wouldn't be so bad. But as it stands, the "EQ gear" they give us is ridiculously unbalanced amongst the classes.
  • Immisively wrote: »
    But what about pvp man give us a status update on this EQ garbage.

@Denommenator

It's been quite awhile ... any update on the EQ trash that is now our beloved FWC.
  • @Immisively @Koikoi
    B. Spamming and Post Content
    - Excessive repetition of a single phrase, similar phrases, image or images, or incoherent gibberish.
    - Excessive use of Caps Lock.
    - "First posting".
    - "inb4lock" posting.
    - Posts with minimal or no content.
    - Posts that do not contribute to the overall conversation.
    - Threads or posts whose primary purpose is dramatic effect rather than substantive discussion.
    - "Goodbye" threads. Please note, "goodbye" threads will result in immediate thread removal and the author's permanent suspension from the forums.
    - Posts made only to "bump" a thread to the front page of that forum section.
    - Petitions are explicitly forbidden. Please note, calling a petition a request will not disguise its true nature.
    - Dredging up dead threads (AKA necroing threads). Any thread inactive for over a month constitutes a dead thread.

If they wanted to give you an answer you can accept, they would've. Spamming it in every thread and bumping others isn't going to change their mind. Should I start spamming too then since I don't share your opinion?
  • edited November 2016
    Borsuc wrote: »
    @Immisively @Koikoi
    B. Spamming and Post Content
    - Excessive repetition of a single phrase, similar phrases, image or images, or incoherent gibberish.
    - Excessive use of Caps Lock.
    - "First posting".
    - "inb4lock" posting.
    - Posts with minimal or no content.
    - Posts that do not contribute to the overall conversation.
    - Threads or posts whose primary purpose is dramatic effect rather than substantive discussion.
    - "Goodbye" threads. Please note, "goodbye" threads will result in immediate thread removal and the author's permanent suspension from the forums.
    - Posts made only to "bump" a thread to the front page of that forum section.
    - Petitions are explicitly forbidden. Please note, calling a petition a request will not disguise its true nature.
    - Dredging up dead threads (AKA necroing threads). Any thread inactive for over a month constitutes a dead thread.

If they wanted to give you an answer you can accept, they would've. Spamming it in every thread and bumping others isn't going to change their mind. Should I start spamming too then since I don't share your opinion?

EME Employees are active, all that myself and others are doing are asking for a status update IF there is anything in the works. Just because they haven't posted anything doesn't mean there is nothing.

Stop worrying what others are doing and just go do whatever it is you do Borsuc.
  • So? The problem is you keep asking for status updates in multiple threads, several times a day (well "you" means plural here, using plural form of "you"). That's called spam.
  • @Borsuc you have a strange idea of spam.

Anyway time for you to hop off my virtual D and go do something productive with your time because im done responding to you.
  • edited November 2016
    Immisively wrote: »
    Ignore him and continue to spread awareness. Its funny I never thought I would see the day when people are trying to become a poor mans @counterpoint.

I really don't see how it benefits you to keep this tactic (in this and the other thread). I was actually trying to make sure I understood the true problem so I could raise the issue again, and was trying to prevent the thread from being seen as spam. I even informed you of steps that were taken so far. But hey. *shrug*