11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

Comments

• This extended maintenance is required for our Operations team to perform some necessary hardware updates.
    does it mean that youve bought new servers?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

Rip Etching :(

Yea etching prices will crash now.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM

FFS

@mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+.
  • edited November 2016
    Ya go to gather and make some gold >:)
  • People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+ ;)
  • Robertina wrote: »
    People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+ ;)
    if u repeat this 3 times and pass it to another player then u get account bound extreme heels for your cute elin.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »

as if etching was so alive lel chance to crit one of those III etchings is lower than enchanting to +15.

3 times back to back I failed with master additive, I wanted to hunt Spacecats and use Rage on him :chuffed: But srsly, etching is all about RNG, it is not crafting, Crit White Dendrite, Crit II, Crit Titans, Crit III :( lols
  • So is not worth to get elite in these coming days until they fix this issue with reset scroll? :/ I certainly use elite the most cause of the dungeon entries, unno... Zzz Stupid game is bringing so much complications lately...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+.

Ace dungeons weren't resetable then.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Musita wrote: »
    So is not worth to get elite in these coming days until they fix this issue with reset scroll? :/ I certainly use elite the most cause of the dungeon entries, unno... Zzz Stupid game is bringing so much complications lately...

@Musita
    Whats your deal with the reset scrolls.
    Its working, we have HM dedicated dungeon reset scrolls. Use those and after maint the normal ones for the old dungeons.

I really don't get why you want to discard elite.
    1 entry and 1 with HM scroll + additional after 5 hours = 2 + additional
    2 entry, 2 again with scroll + additional 2 after 5 hours = 4 + additional
    or
    2 entry, 4 entry + additional 4 after 5 hours = 6 + additional (here I assume dedicated scrolls wont drop anymore, which makes sense)

o.o i understand the anger about that 2 runs without the need to wait 4 hours to reset again (after the 4 runs you do... tryhard much?), but not paying elite because of it? :D thats even more bs than the whining around scrolls and fails your logic there
  • Balance [filtered] PVP
  • PVP is trash , new class is trash , all terq is trash
  • mindsslayermindsslayer ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Shikine wrote: »
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM

FFS

@mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...

@Shikine Its not enough to me! Yes i have cleared since first day, and i want to rush like i did SSH, FIHM.

How can you say only one scroll is enough? I run 2 times in 70 minutes and i have to wait for long hours to play again.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the mat boxes remain untouched? Not updating them? That is sad.