[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Mystic boss damage nerf lowers skill ceiling

I started playing recently and I picked mystic carefully. The 10/25/16 patch really harshed my mellow on this class.

I found the ability to make meaningful dps in dungeon runs to be an opportunity to maximize my potential skill ceiling. DPS and healing requires a bit more attention than just healing while keeping volley of curses up. During burn phases where no healing is required I could contribute. Or if everyone is adept at avoiding damage I can dps until some attention is required to healing.

I do not think it does anything good to make any time I spend on dps useless. Is the gameplay style they wan't out of me to spend my time dropping motes around the room? Basically that's what I've replaced it with. I used to pop warden and go dps some.

This was a terrible change and I wish it were replaced with some other alternative.

-Esset

Comments