Fraywind is now equalized

1456810

Comments


  • Immisively wrote: »
    The gear gap is non existent now only time +15 was a problem was when renegade came out. After that a skilled player with last patch set can always win without a problem.


    We complain about it being equalized because the EQ gear is trash, healers get the shortest end of the stick with old dps classes getting screwed over only a little less. EQ gear heavily favors the new classes who do significantly more ability damage than the old classes do.


    And dont even try to take the moral high ground and act like gear progression should only be for pve. We want to work hard to earn equipment to then use it in combat. Having pvp gear and not being able to use it outside of civil unrest is stupid and immature babies like yourself who try to analyze everybody else's intentions are the true cancer in this thread.


    Talking about zerg in pvp content and fails to acknowledge who it is that created these systems in the first place. If there was no AC buff do you think people would still run in a full raid during shitiliance? no because kills are worth more than assists you are better off going alone and sniping those kills. Seriously its clear that you dont pvp or know anyone who does pvp so just stop talking.

    The gear gap will never go away, if it didn't exist then Tera would die off. People buy EMP and sell for gold, and with this gold they use it to get the latest gear in the hopes of having an advantage over players who didn't. It's a pretty big difference, when you can spend millions of gold on etchings and +15 gear compared to someone in +12 conflate. Then you get mad when I point out this fact.

    Equalized PvP IS [filtered] up, I never said it wasn't. But the only solution being pushed here is to revert back to when it wasn't equalized, instead of fixing the gear. F2P players are the majority of Tera's population, you can't isolate them and then expect FWC to pop -- that's not how it works. People will que BGs provided they're given a decent reward, but they won't keep coming back unless they actually enjoy it. The casual players in slaughter and other gear would get destroyed, and they'd stop queuing. It happened before, which is why this thread even exists.

    I've been playing Tera for years, and all I do is PvP. I've never been against gear progression, I think it exists for a valid reason and it's to keep Tera afloat. What I disagree with is letting a few wealthy or nolife players trounce the rest of the playerbase, which is what happened before. It's always happened, and that's why so many players have already left Tera. When I first started playing Tera, one of the PvP servers I was on had a bigger population than Fey Forest. It's all been downhill, and Civil Unrest is just a personification of everything wrong with Tera. When too much power is consolidated in a single zerg guild on each server that other players don't even bother.

    So yes, keep crying about equalized FWC and the fact that the precious gear you either swiped or grinded weeks for is useless. The staff doesn't care and most importantly the playerbase doesn't care, nor will they ever.
  • But yes, of course someone who's dropped $10,000+ on Tera for gear and other things wouldn't understand what F2P players think. Instead you'd rather just revert right on back, because you never understood the problem because YOU WERE THE PROBLEM.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    But yes, of course someone who's dropped $10,000+ on Tera for gear and other things wouldn't understand what F2P players think. Instead you'd rather just revert right on back, because you never understood the problem because YOU WERE THE PROBLEM.

    you know, free players benefit the most when there's a lot of "pay to win" swipers in the game lol.
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    Good, good...
    Now onto step 2: EQ gear revamp.
  • The reason why nobody asks for eq gear revamp is because even if bhs were to try that, (which is a big if) they'd probably still not get it right. And even if they magically hit that 0,1% chance that they don't screw it up. It's gonna be screwed up as soon as they release the next crystal/class/level cap
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    PlagueFWC wrote: »
    The reason why nobody asks for eq gear revamp is because even if bhs were to try that, (which is a big if) they'd probably still not get it right. And even if they magically hit that 0,1% chance that they don't screw it up. It's gonna be screwed up as soon as they release the next crystal/class/level cap

    ^^^^^^^^^
    EQ gear is trash and anyone who says differently DOES NOT PVP.

    BHS would take years IF they even decided to work on EQ gear and they probably wouldn't get it right anyways!!! They haven't so far why would they all of a sudden magically care to get it right now? IF BHS cared about EQ gear and "fairness" they would of made it impossible for people to enter BGs with HARDIES that have absolutely no use in PVP, but do you see that happening - no.

    The fastest and easiest solution is to revert FWC back to EQ gear below a certain ilvl, and put good rewards in the store.


    It's getting close to a month now and everyday I see my friends list getting smaller with the amount of people online.
    I see my guild losing people or they're logging in and standing around doing nothing just to talk with us then logging off.


    I had hopes that with a new PM - he would see these threads and respond. I know EME is limited to what BHS will do for them build wise, but don't tell me they can't say "Hey BHS, NA TERA population is different that yours, we would like the old FWC back in place of the EQ" ... because quite honestly, I don't believe it.

    I'll drop this here again because it tells you how important the so called "swippers" are for NA TERAs revenue.

    GRAPH-SuperData_EastWestRevenueSplitTopP2PMMOs.jpg
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^
    EQ gear is trash and anyone who says differently DOES NOT PVP.
    Funny you are wrong already, I log into this game to do nothing but PvP. I want to see you do LITERALLY nothing BUT PvP (that includes zero solo content fighting monsters). Enchanting a weapon is btw not PvP as you are not fighting players. That's time wasted you could've done an extra match or so?

    Considering you're already wrong what sense does it make to follow through your other logic? None.

    Oh and for this Immisively guy who I think is DerpyBowl since he uses similar stupid statements let me tell you one thing, your statements are not facts. And neither is your opinion. A guy told you FACTS how his experience was in non-EQ vs EQ and all you can babble is "the difference is not big" or "there is no difference". lol, stop repeating your stuff nobody cares of what you say if you don't back it up. Repeating it won't make it a fact.
  • Dear Enmasse so after all this words im just aking a simple question: can Frywind be non equalized again? YES o No?
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Robertina
    We have been told nothing other than space cats initial response weeks ago that they've forwarded on our concerns.

    It is sadly looking like a no.
  • I have yet to actually try a pvp BG after this anti-pvp patch :D
  • Borsuc wrote: »
    Koikoi wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^
    EQ gear is trash and anyone who says differently DOES NOT PVP.
    Funny you are wrong already, I log into this game to do nothing but PvP. I want to see you do LITERALLY nothing BUT PvP (that includes zero solo content fighting monsters). Enchanting a weapon is btw not PvP as you are not fighting players. That's time wasted you could've done an extra match or so?

    actually i enchanted my gear while in queue for fraywind.
  • let these dumbass pvp haters play this trash game guys. tera isnt the only mmo out there. they can enjoy their recycled braindead pve and same gear grind every patch. when bhs officially kills this game from lack of players then they can cry as much as they want.
  • Consider this...The exact same thing happened in the EU Tera, and shortly after the complaints were made, I think a week or so after the patch, EU had non-eq FWC. So give it time, don't give up yet.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @NaomiAltair
    Are you positive the changes were reverted? As far as I know it is still EQ.


    If anyone has a EU account and could update us... that would be great.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Not sure what you're talking about, it wasn't reverted in EU (because I mainly play there), and it pops during event times. (that's common there to have time slots for events with double credits/jackpots, it's like a "permanent" event).
    PlagueFWC wrote: »
    actually i enchanted my gear while in queue for fraywind.
    That's nice. I PvP in other game while sitting in queue.
Sign In or Register to comment.