[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/23 at 7am PDT, and have an expected downtime of approx. 4 hours. For details, visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2Ocm9O4

11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

1246

Comments

  • edited November 2016
    The TERA servers will be down for maintenance on November 8 from 7 to 11 a.m. PST. This extended maintenance is required for our Operations team to perform some necessary hardware updates.

    During this extended maintenance, the web store for all EME titles will be inaccessible. This means that purchasing EMP, purchasing products with EMP on the web, and player EMP balances will be inaccessible during the maintenance.

    The patch notes for changes being deploy to TERA can be viewed here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-480402en4

    Is the stuff in bold you guys confirming that hardware was the problem for the on going issues with some of the dungeons.
  • edited November 2016
    Another week of Manifest/Divine/etc control over CU, no response on the BG issue... do you want to kill PvP? Because this is how you kill it.

    True true and more true.
  • Yberion wrote: »
    Balance [filtered] PVP

    That ninja looks like he was hacking you should have reported him, that or he (or you) sort of desynced really hard or got semi-disconnected while you were hitting him.

    Some gunner hits just don't show hit splashes.
  • Here's hoping the server upgrades will help with the lag. Also glad to see we can reset SCHM and SSHM now. Good stuff.
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Yberion wrote: »
    Balance [filtered] PVP

    That ninja looks like he was hacking you should have reported him, that or he (or you) sort of desynced really hard or got semi-disconnected while you were hitting him.

    Some gunner hits just don't show hit splashes.
    He did MM, autoattack and scattershot in the ninja and she didn't even went in combat. This is strange.
  • ValorCH wrote: »
    Here's hoping the server upgrades will help with the lag. Also glad to see we can reset SCHM and SSHM now. Good stuff.

    Most of the lag issues come from EME's provider, Zuyo. Packet loss and such from their nodes.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    Musita wrote: »
    So is not worth to get elite in these coming days until they fix this issue with reset scroll? :/ I certainly use elite the most cause of the dungeon entries, unno... Zzz Stupid game is bringing so much complications lately...

    @Musita
    Whats your deal with the reset scrolls.
    Its working, we have HM dedicated dungeon reset scrolls. Use those and after maint the normal ones for the old dungeons.

    I really don't get why you want to discard elite.
    1 entry and 1 with HM scroll + additional after 5 hours = 2 + additional
    2 entry, 2 again with scroll + additional 2 after 5 hours = 4 + additional
    or
    2 entry, 4 entry + additional 4 after 5 hours = 6 + additional (here I assume dedicated scrolls wont drop anymore, which makes sense)

    o.o i understand the anger about that 2 runs without the need to wait 4 hours to reset again (after the 4 runs you do... tryhard much?), but not paying elite because of it? :D thats even more bs than the whining around scrolls and fails your logic there

    I understand the fact you don't know how much D-grind BS i do, so. Imma just ignore 50% of this and read the relevant 50%. You're half-right. BTW when i say "stupid game bringing unnecessary complications" i'm not blaming the devs, but the game itself, bugging stuff that were working properly. But i will take this as a good excuse to low down the non-stop rng grind. Time do some open world farming plus BAMs & Chill.
  • Thanks for the update, I was wondering why the servers were still down at 10am, thanks again!
  • So, another hour before the servers are back?
  • You're kidding right? Not listening to the players? Making the f2p dragons bankable, something players wanted. Changing instance reset scrolls more or less back to before? Player driven. Fixing costume items and other broken untradeable stuff, all player requested (issues but still things that players were complaining about). The fact that the newest dungeons/hardest dungeons can't be reset, yeah, that's a good thing in my opinion. Why? Because now you actually have to dedicate yourself and not just burn yourself out in a week or two to finish the title achievements. You actually have to care and take your time. Which makes content last a longer duration of the patch. It also slows down the process of players getting the new top tier gear. Sure, you have a number of players who first day and such had ambush, but that's people who had saved up an enormous amount of RNG boxes from BGs to be able to open. Which means they either spent a lot of gold prior to patch, or saved up for a long time to be able to do it. This makes the game more competitive for a longer period for making gear. Don't get me wrong, it's annoying and there's already people with gear, but that's how it always is. And it's not like they don't know about the server issues, [filtered], during the 25 Hour stream over the weekend they ended up having people troubleshooting the server issues. They're trying, but you also have to understand, they don't make the content or have final say, they are just the donkeys putting the stuff out.


    2) Changing instance reset scrolls more or less back to before ? [filtered] no. Everyone wants resets for RMHM and LKHM that we are NOT getting, nobody honestly cares about any other dungeons ( talking about people who actually run PVE all the time ). Thats not fixed. Stop defending this kind of behavior. I want to get burned out so I can get my gear so I can teach other players the dungeon. I CANT do that because I have to RESERVE my runs for specific people where I will be sure ill make the clear and it wont be learning run and I wont waste a run. Why do I do this ? Because I cant reset the dungeons. Hooray \o/ It doesent make content any longer, it makes me log on for 40 mins, finish my 2x RMHM runs, then log out and do something else, and majority players are doing the same. Why ? Because they cant RESET the dungeons. Which leaves majority of other players who were not able to make parties or find people just sit there and be like... oh. Nobody wants to run the hard dungeons with me? Yeah, its time to quit

    I didn't say they were completely like before, and if you even look at the [filtered] quote you used, I said more or less. Yes, the new dungeons can't be reset with REGULAR SCROLLS. They have been giving specific reset scrolls for those dungeons though, or are you so [filtered] dense you can't comprehend that? Guess what, you don't need those additional reset scrolls if you can't even clear the content. And I am a PVE player, in fact, I run pretty much only PVE. So I do know the pain of the resets. I haven't got nearly the amount of runs of stuff in that I would have liked, but that's fine. There's other things I can do. So you can't reset and do 8-12 runs in a day, you can still reset and do 4 runs. That's certainly more than enough, you do 2 clear runs, two teachings runs. Don't see an issue. Obviously if you don't realize that you get the dungeon specific reset scrolls, you're not actually clearing. Which makes me think that you've tried to pug, wiped or got kicked, and then repeated. Quit [filtered] and wait like a patient [filtered] person does. They're working on it, the original intent with the patch wasn't to allow resetting, and yet they've been working on correcting it. Give it time, just because you can't finish all the content in the first [filtered] week doesn't mean that you have to complain all the time and threaten to quit.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM


    FFS

    @mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...

    @Shikine Its not enough to me! Yes i have cleared since first day, and i want to rush like i did SSH, FIHM.

    How can you say only one scroll is enough? I run 2 times in 70 minutes and i have to wait for long hours to play again.

    During those -long hours- you could nap, clean your house, eat, visit a friend IRL, take a walk, make babies, learn to cook, watch shows, take a bath... I don't get the whining on this forum, people need to enjoy the game for what it is and not look for [filtered] to complain about. If they didn't have maintenance and the team they have, you wouldn't be able to play in the first place. Give them some credit guys.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM


    FFS

    @mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...

    @Shikine Its not enough to me! Yes i have cleared since first day, and i want to rush like i did SSH, FIHM.

    How can you say only one scroll is enough? I run 2 times in 70 minutes and i have to wait for long hours to play again.

    I really don't get why you want to discard elite.
    1 entry and 1 with HM scroll + additional after 5 hours = 2 + additional
    2 entry, 2 again with scroll + additional 2 after 5 hours = 4 + additional
    or
    2 entry, 4 entry + additional 4 after 5 hours = 6 + additional (here I assume dedicated scrolls wont drop anymore, which makes sense)

    o.o i understand the anger about that 2 runs without the need to wait 4 hours to reset again (after the 4 runs you do... tryhard much?), but not paying elite because of it? :D thats even more bs than the whining around scrolls and fails your logic there

    Edit: had to post it 2x, there are just people not being able to add up numbers

    Somedays i run 20 times sshm when it had the reset bug. And on normal days I did 12-16 runs. So yes, i m tryhard, i dont like do [filtered] things.

    So 2 normal runs, then use dungeon reset more 2 runs, its really bad, u must need to compare.

    2 entry + 2 entry Instance reset + 2 entrey elite instance reset + 2 entrey Veteran instance reset ( And yes, i have veteran to use)

    And each 5 hours i can run 6 times but now i can do only 2 times each 5 hours. Its really not hard understand.

    I do not do anything besides the hard mode of the current patch, so I'm losing a lot with it.
  • I'm honestly excited they are fixing the things that they are. If ALL of these things people wanted fixed the servers would be down for days and the Tera team have lives too. They can only do so much at a time. Good job for doing what you can and fixing some of the issues that players are having. c:
  • Looks like things are running just a little bit longer than our original projected time frame, so wanted to provide a heads up that the Servers should be back up in around another half hour ( 11:30 am PST ).

Sign In or Register to comment.