Lags, DCs,when it will be fixed?

Comments

• Whats EME's ? Where are u? The same problems everyday.... RIP TERA.
  • Oh look, got kicked again, and as usual not able to get in. *Clap Clap*

Lost another run :anguished:
  • Meh! This is [filtered].

I give it a week or even more to be stable again. But for now i lost interest in trying to play, sadly people are losing their Elite Status days, some losing bonus Exp and Reputation scrolls, even if they're cheap and game gives it for free...Not to mention runs and so on. Better idea is find another game to play til this [filtered] gets better.

Cya bois.

I give it a week or even more to be stable again. But for now i lost interest in trying to play, sadly people are losing their Elite Status days, some losing bonus Exp and Reputation scrolls, even if they're cheap and game gives it for free...Not to mention runs and so on. Better idea is find another game to play til this [filtered] gets better.

Cya bois.

Agree.
  • EME , servers being attacked?? all this can be..one more day without being able to play.. :/
  • The worst thing is that the packet loss is always in the same time. I can play fine from 4am to 2pm pst. But after 2pm the packet loss continues until at least 8pm pst ( after that, i go sleep)

This problem started since extralife

Cya bois.

Agree. I would love to play Tera right now but I'll give them some time as well and go back to my other games (D3, SWTOR, Defiance, GW2, Marvel Heroes...)
  • Our Operations team is investigating the issues reported in this thread with our various partners and service providers. We have not yet identified a root cause but we have definitely observed irregularities over the past couple days that align with the issues players are reporting in this thread.

What would be helpful is specific report of errors you received (on the launcher), as some players have submitted, or the symptoms you're experiencing (such as "disconnected during this dungeon at this time" or "I can't log in").

We appreciate your patience while we investigate these issues and apologize for the inconvenience they've caused; I know it's been extremely frustrating.
  • Our Operations team is investigating the issues reported in this thread with our various partners and service providers. We have not yet identified a root cause but we have definitely observed irregularities over the past couple days that align with the issues players are reporting in this thread.

What would be helpful is specific report of errors you received (on the launcher), as some players have submitted, or the symptoms you're experiencing (such as "disconnected during this dungeon at this time" or "I can't log in").

We appreciate your patience while we investigate these issues and apologize for the inconvenience they've caused; I know it's been extremely frustrating.

there is no error report in the laucher since everything you see is :

unknown.png

or if you wait too much time you get the error 7

233f521ba8feb171912b3fb08af3269e.pngOther thing, if i log out from the forums, i cant login back
  • If it helps, is happening again.. assuming I won't be able to log back in for at least 1 more hour, that was the case for every other dc.
  • Getting the same error here.
    Sometimes I can log in, play a bit and then just start lagging heavy. Everything keeps happening, except my character doing stuff (using skills, walking, I can't even auto attack). Then:

error1.png

What I'm getting from the launcher:

error2.png
  • edited November 2016
    Same here. You can see what other people around you are doing, the chat, but you can't move, do any skill or even drop from the party you're in.
    If you try to type something in the chat, it would only show up minutes later. lol In my case it took 3 mins
    And then dc > launcher wouldn't work just like eveyone else said up there
  • edited November 2016
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Our Operations team is investigating the issues reported in this thread with our various partners and service providers. We have not yet identified a root cause but we have definitely observed irregularities over the past couple days that align with the issues players are reporting in this thread.

there is no error report in the laucher since everything you see is :

unknown.png
    @Denommenator
    I was getting same launcher issue as above, but then launcher would close on its own. I was able to get back on but I am still getting a lot of packet loss.
    PingPlotter screenshot:
    ff825c0be2.png
This discussion has been closed.