[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

No Victorian Dresses ...Again.

2»

Comments

  • can you guys post the victorian costume i dunno what it looks like :open_mouth:
  • SirMumu wrote: »
    can you guys post the victorian costume i dunno what it looks like :open_mouth:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8286/where-the-new-costumes-at
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The Victorian ones are still on the way. We didn't forget about them!

    Any new costumes with pants for females? :expressionless:
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The Victorian ones are still on the way. We didn't forget about them!
    what about the oversized teddies that were suppose to be with the wrestler/cowgirl costumes
    tumblr_oeytr7tglA1uvgptyo5_500.jpg
    tumblr_oeytr7tglA1uvgptyo1_500.jpgplease i need them spacekitty :'c
  • SirMumu wrote: »
    can you guys post the victorian costume i dunno what it looks like :open_mouth:

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8286/where-the-new-costumes-at

    it looks like the black and white will be out this thanks giving.. and the green one is on st. patricks :dizzy:
  • Tera EU just released Rainbow & Dire Master Plasma. For a Mystic STILL using Icegrip I really need that Rainbow Master Plasma q~q
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Emoji wrote: »
    Tera EU just released Rainbow & Dire Master Plasma. For a Mystic STILL using Icegrip I really need that Rainbow Master Plasma q~q

    Those the color cycling plasmas? The ones that keep the plasma out all the time? Did not know there were two versions. What is the difference between rainbow and dire? Edit: Oh yeah, dire has those small bits of electricity.
  • Xaera wrote: »
    Emoji wrote: »
    Tera EU just released Rainbow & Dire Master Plasma. For a Mystic STILL using Icegrip I really need that Rainbow Master Plasma q~q

    Those the color cycling plasmas?

    Maybe this?




    Sauce: hhttps://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6481/rainbow-weapon-skin-incoming-wth/p1
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    With all the current issues, players are still concerned with cosmetics from the cash shop?
    Indeed, purchase any new cash shop items and wonder why the game is how it is.
    *chuckle*
    Did you ever wonder why EME needs money at all? Did you ever ask yourself what the game would look like if no one would spend a single penny on the game? Tera is F2P after all.

    yeah sure paying them even when they dont deserve it (both eme and bhs) definitely gonna fix things. if people stopped paying them, then they would learn how to deserve it.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    With all the current issues, players are still concerned with cosmetics from the cash shop?
    Indeed, purchase any new cash shop items and wonder why the game is how it is.
    *chuckle*
    Did you ever wonder why EME needs money at all? Did you ever ask yourself what the game would look like if no one would spend a single penny on the game? Tera is F2P after all.

    yeah sure paying them even when they dont deserve it (both eme and bhs) definitely gonna fix things. if people stopped paying them, then they would learn how to deserve it.

    Nope, if they get nothing, they do nothing.
Sign In or Register to comment.