Alliance masks

2»

Comments

• PantsuPantsu ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ghost915 wrote: »
    I'd like to see them in the federation bill store. I have one on my reaper but I don't see how they hold any significant value ANYWAYS since alliance was dead and only a small handful of people did it for gold/masks. If Alliance were actual living, active content (in which case they wouldn't have removed it in the first place) I'd say keep it as a legacy item....

...but considering how Alliance took 0 work, it's like...the "accomplishment" means nothing. Just put the masks in the store, or rework them into a revamped Alliance. Because at the moment I feel like the masks stand for relatively nothing.

I LOVE the masks and they're so cool but, at this moment they don't really have a "value" because what you had to do to earn them wasn't really anything to write home about.

FIX a new Alliance. MAKE the masks worth it.

You must be a newer player, Alliance at one point WAS actually very active, and people like myself got their masks at that time.

I would not like to see an item that I played the game and worked for to be re-obtainable so easily.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    I am an old player, got my Leadership mask on two toons when Alliance was very competitive, it would not bother me at all to see them in the Fed Bill store. Reason being is myself it was about playing with friends back then, about PvPing, it was never about the loot nor is it now so for me the mask was just something extra.
  • Ghost915 wrote: »
    but I don't see how they hold any significant value ANYWAYS since alliance was dead and only a small handful of people did it for gold/masks.

It seems that you didnt play alliance when it was relevant content. A lot of players running around alliance territory killing ppl, stealing keys... ranking was hard af. If you wanted to hold #1 you had to no life the whole week. The first Exarchs after the alliance revamp were usually the strongest pvpers and players with a lot of free time. So yeah, Exarch mask had a lot of significant value back then because content was alive and be the #1 wasnt easy at all.

Years later alliance died and people got Exarch mask without even trying, and ofc cheating. Anyhow, I dont want those mask added to Fed Bill Store or bg merchants. Leave them as a legacy item, just like the fwc 500 win crown.
  • They are gone, like the Ghost Helm, deal with it.
  • Sagewaru wrote: »
    I made all my 4 alts commander masks in july just doing daily quests (MT server). And only 2 times someone tried to prevent me. Also alts weared in dreadnought - low pve set previous patch.
    Thats why I can't get someone opinion not to let it put to the bg-shop. At least, u WILL have to pvp to get them.

in tr even at last weeks we had to do a lot of work for a friend to get her commander mask. you were lucky
  • Pantsu wrote: »
    Ghost915 wrote: »
    I'd like to see them in the federation bill store. I have one on my reaper but I don't see how they hold any significant value ANYWAYS since alliance was dead and only a small handful of people did it for gold/masks. If Alliance were actual living, active content (in which case they wouldn't have removed it in the first place) I'd say keep it as a legacy item....

...but considering how Alliance took 0 work, it's like...the "accomplishment" means nothing. Just put the masks in the store, or rework them into a revamped Alliance. Because at the moment I feel like the masks stand for relatively nothing.

I LOVE the masks and they're so cool but, at this moment they don't really have a "value" because what you had to do to earn them wasn't really anything to write home about.

FIX a new Alliance. MAKE the masks worth it.

You must be a newer player, Alliance at one point WAS actually very active, and people like myself got their masks at that time.

I would not like to see an item that I played the game and worked for to be re-obtainable so easily.

Yes but that was so long ago that like, does it even matter?