Lags, DCs,when it will be fixed?

Comments

• i've tried to log in the game for like 10 times( yep 10 times) and after 5 min exactly 5 min in game the game crashes, my ping increase to over 2k and a window appear and say i gott disconnected of the servers check ur connection, theres nothing worng with my connection ffs
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    dartanham wrote: »
    i've tried to log in the game for like 10 times( yep 10 times) and after 5 min exactly 5 min in game the game crashes, my ping increase to over 2k and a window appear and say i gott disconnected of the servers check ur connection, theres nothing worng with my connection ffs

I had couple of unusual spikes, I live outside of US, my net is [filtered] as stated before but I didn't have problems mentioned here, so as said, it won't go to servers only. Or everyone would have experienced the heavy spikes. Something weird is going on.
  • FIXXXX PLEASEEEe
  • Is been like 2 weeks or so that I'm with very bad issues about ping and crashes. I got super spikes above 2-3k ping and when I crash, can't log again cos my launcher stop responding and I have to finish the task from the management window and all.. already lost the 7 days buffs due this and a few days of elite gifts box.. they really should make those boxes able to stack at your elite bar =(
  • Ok, its been 5 days of constant lag/dcs/launcher problems. We posted lots of info about what might be the problem. Do you guys already have any idea on what might be the problem and when it will be solved?
  • We are seeing the lag spikes again right now and we are investigating, but we do not have clear answers at this point. We have been talking to Bluehole to see if they see anything in the error logs. We have contacted our internet service providers to see if they are noticing problems with our circuit. We are checking all the authentication servers to see if any of them are acting up. We are checking the server hardware to see if there are configuration problems that could be affecting people. We are using network conditioning tools to see if we can simulate the launcher and client issues all of you are reporting.

This is a major concern for us. Our primary goal is to keep as many people in the game as possible so right now we are focusing on actions that will not kick everyone out of the game. Please continue to post your screenshots, and let us know where you are connecting from, what you were doing when you were kicked out of the game. We do look at all these reports and we are trying to pinpoint the problem.
  • We just turned off our Zayo connection and failed over to one of our other internet providers. We will monitor performance with this change for the next 24 hours to see if the situation improves.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    We just turned off our Zayo connection and failed over to one of our other internet providers. We will monitor performance with this change for the next 24 hours to see if the situation improves.

My Feedback: PLEASE LEAVE IT LIKE THAT :p

Jokes, but being serious no more ping spikes to me its so stable and for now no more issues with launcher and being kicked out 10/10.

Ps: had launcher issues yesterday at same time as now. So since i dont got it yet (and hope i dont) i believe its fixed B)
  • i got like 3 dcs today, but, the real issue point to me, is dying and getting teleportation instated...
    5 mounts ago, my ping as 160 to 200 with no vpn, now i have to use vpn to play with 180 to 220 of ping, and these last weeks i getting some lag issues... how can i play with that?, i not sure if the problem is yours, to me is a bad configuration from Blue Hole, but, regardless of where or from whom this error was, please fix it!
  • at least my game stopped crashing, thank u so much @Geletron , but ping spike still there, but meh i can play now thanks :)
  • 27ff9e2a90.png
    Compared to before its way better @Geletron !
    Whenever it comes back to zayo my ping skyrockets and it becomes unplayable...
  • DC again =/
  • ive had this TWICE now, in a aces solo run i got disconnected.
    this is trash. and my run is taken away, i get no tokens .
    very frustrating.
  • We saw the ping spike around 4:20 PST as well. We are still troubleshooting the problem to see if we can figure out why people are disconnecting.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Geletron wrote: »
    We saw the ping spike around 4:20 PST as well. We are still troubleshooting the problem to see if we can figure out why people are disconnecting.

you are starting to become my favorite gm.
    Most of players like to see GM talking in the forums about what they are working on, and this is what people like to see.
    After you guys solve the problem, would be amazing to explain here what was exactly the problem
This discussion has been closed.