Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• People might be tired of complaining about resets scrolls, others were farming/holding them for later use expecting eme to do this exact thing. It's just sad you need to predict and counter bad things from a company that is suppose to care about its player base. I for one lost any faith in eme and bhs a while back, and yet again they have proven how untrustworthy they are.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the resets dropping were only for the duration of the weekend.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    @Shikine I m here
    I want an explanation of what is happening!
    Where are the resets drops?
    I did not see any reset dropping in the dungeon and I went about 16+ times after the maintenance and nothing.
    And also the problem with lags and dc have not been solved?
    You can only be kidding.
    That's a [filtered] lack of respect.

@Denommenator @Spacecats

It was only for the weekend until maintenance.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluehole most likely didn't approve :anguished:
  • @Shikine Im here mah man. I already made my point but... but... BUT T_T dude. Make Reset Scrolls Great Again Q_Q im farming open world like a fricken no-lifer.
  • Starting today (11/11) until Monday, November 14 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as last weekend.
  • Starting today (11/11) until Monday, November 14 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as last weekend.

Oh nice thank you for this!!
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Amazing. Thanks B)
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting today (11/11) until Monday, November 14 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as last weekend.

Guaranteed Instance Reset Scroll from Loot boxes are still useless, Elite Gift and Consumble boxes have lost value due to T8/T9 Feedstock and useless Instance Reset Scroll. Weekend event only lasted 3 days with no solution and Bluehole continues to stall with discussions.
  • they really need to fix resets, lfg is now dead since ppl cant reset 8-10 times a day anymore, so no more open runs, alot of ppl now run with guild only or statics, which is fine but when you could reset alot like during sshm patch, there were like 10 lfgs up at all times for runs, now you are lucky to see like 3, but they are all looking for a tank.
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Starting today (11/11) until Monday, November 14 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as last weekend.

Guaranteed Instance Reset Scroll from Loot boxes are still useless, Elite Gift and Consumble boxes have lost value due to T8/T9 Feedstock and useless Instance Reset Scroll. Weekend event only lasted 3 days with no solution and Bluehole continues to stall with discussions.

The event only lasted on friday since saturday and sunday were filled up with lag and constant disconnections
  • Starting today (11/18) until Monday, November 21 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as the previous weekends. I have also updated the OP with this information.
  • Starting today (11/18) until Monday, November 21 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as the previous weekends. I have also updated the OP with this information.

Is this going to be the new policy going forward or are elite and standard reset scrolls supposed to be working again in the near future?
  • yeahh....scrolls are not dropping. Liars!
  • yeahh....scrolls are not dropping. Liars!

It's not quite 11a.m. PST yet. I believe it will start in around 16 more minutes.