New cute costumes when?

fQpWxET.jpg
Any idea or could we get a statement on when are we getting those in NA? Even if they are only female they look great, I seriously want to get one of those >_>
They were released long before the cowboy/wrestle costumes, and EU already got them weeks ago!
«1

Comments

  • Don't worry, NA will Soon™ get them.
  • Look like Thanks giving.. costume.. turkey !!
  • edited November 2016
    SirMumu wrote: »
    Look like Thanks giving.. costume.. turkey !!

    This is exactly what i was thinking. This costumes may be released for Thanksgiving Day most likely. Considering is already 2pm PST and 4pm CDT, and shop releases are usually before 1pm PST on Thursdays, i say yes, this costume may be released specially for Thanksgiving Day. I do however wish it could be released earlier.

    PS: Ktera released yet another set of costumes. I am not sure if i can post the image just yet tho, i seen other people do that, but i dont wanna risk it myself :( In short, is a winter jacket and jeans for males (much like Squall looks from FFVIII) and a winter jacket and red dress for females. Warning! This costume gives elins plastic surgery without the need of Shape Changers: Chest
  • edited November 2016
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    SirMumu wrote: »
    Look like Thanks giving.. costume.. turkey !!

    This is exactly what i was thinking. This costumes may be released for Thanksgiving Day most likely. Considering is already 2pm PST and 4pm CDT, and shop releases are usually before 1pm PST on Thursdays, i say yes, this costume may be released specially for Thanksgiving Day. I do however wish it could be released earlier.

    PS: Ktera released yet another set of costumes. I am not sure if i can post the image just yet tho, i seen other people do that, but i dont wanna risk it myself :( In short, is a winter jacket and jeans for males (much like Squall looks from FFVIII) and a winter jacket and red dress for females. Warning! This costume gives elins plastic surgery without the need of Shape Changers: Chest

    As for those more down to earth costumes, I have some images I got from fellow TERA blogs on tumblr.

    tumblr_ogex0rfAwz1ujsiyyo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ogex0rfAwz1ujsiyyo2_1280.png

    Apologies for the lack of quality, these were simply shared to the modding community.
  • edited November 2016
    The top 2 images are good, but you should remove the 3rd. Datamine is not allowed in the EME official forums, which is why i did not wanted to show the images. And yes, i also see all this new stuff from Ktera through Tumblr, i just try to avoid posting it here.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    The top 2 images are good, but you should remove the 3rd. Datamine is not allowed in the EME official forums, which is why i did not wanted to show the images.

    Gah dang. I think that's a silly rule but whatevs, EME overlords.
    02__victorique_de_blois__vector_by_agr_quasar_by_aggressive_vector-d66h8hf.png
  • Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    SirMumu wrote: »
    Look like Thanks giving.. costume.. turkey !!

    This is exactly what i was thinking. This costumes may be released for Thanksgiving Day most likely. Considering is already 2pm PST and 4pm CDT, and shop releases are usually before 1pm PST on Thursdays, i say yes, this costume may be released specially for Thanksgiving Day. I do however wish it could be released earlier.

    PS: Ktera released yet another set of costumes. I am not sure if i can post the image just yet tho, i seen other people do that, but i dont wanna risk it myself :( In short, is a winter jacket and jeans for males (much like Squall looks from FFVIII) and a winter jacket and red dress for females. Warning! This costume gives elins plastic surgery without the need of Shape Changers: Chest

    As for those more down to earth costumes, I have some images I got from fellow TERA blogs on tumblr.

    tumblr_ogex0rfAwz1ujsiyyo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ogex0rfAwz1ujsiyyo2_1280.png

    Apologies for the lack of quality, these were simply shared to the modding community.

    Cute buuuut, the skirt is too short, that is why i want the other ones x_x
  • Still waiting for the costumes. ;w;
  • The winter costume is actually something i would buy for my elin and aman. It is finally some kind of casual looking clothes. Definitely looking forward to it, and the [filtered] hover bike mount. I want that sheezz nao!
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    PS: Ktera released yet another set of costumes. I am not sure if i can post the image just yet tho, i seen other people do that, but i dont wanna risk it myself :( In short, is a winter jacket and jeans for males (much like Squall looks from FFVIII) and a winter jacket and red dress for females. Warning! This costume gives elins plastic surgery without the need of Shape Changers: Chest

    After reading, I gotta say - it's the first time in a long time I am actually curious what the new costumes will look like, they sound like they have potential. Looking forward to when we can see them. ~ And yeah, I can kinda see it in the elin dress in this thread, the fabric reminds me kinda of Rinoa I guess.
  • 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    fQpWxET.jpg
    Any idea or could we get a statement on when are we getting those in NA? Even if they are only female they look great, I seriously want to get one of those >_>
    They were released long before the cowboy/wrestle costumes, and EU already got them weeks ago!

    Pls @Spacecats q.q I wanna get this dress >.<
  • edited November 2016
    Trigg wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    PS: Ktera released yet another set of costumes. I am not sure if i can post the image just yet tho, i seen other people do that, but i dont wanna risk it myself :( In short, is a winter jacket and jeans for males (much like Squall looks from FFVIII) and a winter jacket and red dress for females. Warning! This costume gives elins plastic surgery without the need of Shape Changers: Chest

    After reading, I gotta say - it's the first time in a long time I am actually curious what the new costumes will look like, they sound like they have potential. Looking forward to when we can see them. ~ And yeah, I can kinda see it in the elin dress in this thread, the fabric reminds me kinda of Rinoa I guess.

    The costume above of that elin on the red dress is the new winter costume from ktera yes, but i am guessing you are curious about the male one right? Well, i found it on Tumblr. That High elf sure makes it look [filtered] good
    tumblr_ogfpnzR0Qd1uvm6wmo4_1280.png
    Also this costumes come with a set of accessories too. 2 beanie hats in red and black, and some kind of ear warmers? I cant find em other than datamined so i cannot post em.
  • So, actually kind of interested, and would love an answer from En Masse or someone really knowledgeable about it, but, why isn't every cosmetic item that's been released available in the Tera Shop... Like, always?

    Like, if I go into the dressing room, I put on a bunch of stuff and find a cute outfit, cute hat, cute weapon skin, and a bunch of that stuff, and then I go on the cash shop and the stuff I selected isn't actually available for purchase, En Masse literally just lost a bunch of money through me not being able to buy the stuff I had selected. So what is the actual purpose of that sort of system?
  • @Neonie Most of the costumes are seasonal and Holiday only. I agree that there are some costumes that should really be in the shop that are not right now, but some costumes also are event only.Other costumes were retired from the shop and put into a vault to be released in special events and seasons. This was done in order to remove clutter and make everything easier to find in the shop. I assume that EME does this type of business to keep the store organized and fresh. It also serves as hype tho: You see a costume you like, but is not available in the shop because is tied to Halloween holiday, but Halloween is just around the corner and it will be released, so you get hyped and spend money on that specific costume and many other things before they get vaulted again.
  • edited November 2016
    Green/red costumes, related accessories, and dyeable versions next week.

    Black and white plus accessories for Black Friday.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.