Login Issues

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Lessiem wrote: »
    Our Operations team is investigating internet issues surrounding our data center which are affecting inbound traffic and causing the current log in issues. I'll report back with any updates as I receive them.

I can tell you are getting ddosed with practically zero investigation. And I dont even get paid

Pretty sure its a copy/paste response

Server lags and disconnections are not always caused by a DDoS attacks. There are many other things affecting the connection stability. Just cause you heard someone say that on global, doesn't mean that is true. If you had ANY idea of how programs are made, investigated and that sometimes there is NO ISSUE visible and you had to look for it without any luck, you would understand. But nothing can do, casual players think it's easy and expect others to be in high pitch attention fixing problems RIGHT AWAY cause even an hour delay IS OH MY GOSH I HAVE NOTHING TO DO QQ
  • WTB <Server Stability> /w for details
  • >Launcher isnt working
    >cant enjoy the event
    wtf tera.
  • Our service provider has been made aware of the issue and is actively working on a solution. We are awaiting an update.
  • edited November 2016
    Denommenator could you comment about extending the event?
    It affected a lot of people, it is not fair.
    People took way off work for this.
  • edited November 2016
    Issues for almost a week now with the servers .
    You'd think this would be solved by now.
  • im glad to know this isnt just me having this issue, its been happening all day, i was able to log in and play for 5 minutes, but then i crashed again
  • Our service provider has been made aware of the issue and is actively working on a solution. We are awaiting an update.

i hope they can find a quick and effective way to fix this, i love this game and especially during an event like this, it sucks cus i cant play :c
  • Is to hard for me trying to remain calm when IS ABOUT 4 HOURS now!!!!!!!!
    You test our patient every single day with this garbage game, give us a break please........

this has been going on since the hardware update, i find it pretty poor as to why since then nothing has been done to rectify this issue, since htat mainty there has been huge ping spikes, server dcs etc and now on a triple drop weekend and you all knew about these issues before hand you schedule no one to be at the office, its like nothing was learned from the cu issue of having no one at the office. its not fun when you dc jsut before looting in a dungeon and basically losing your run,loot and time, only to get hey were are aware about it.
  • Super frustrated I have not been able to play all day :(
  • What makes u think its gonna get fixed lol
  • edited November 2016
    Anyone up for some Cards Against Humanity? I'll host while we wait.
  • Hope is the last thing to lose but seriously I am questioning myself why DO i keep logging!
  • [filtered] happens. Find something else to do while they work it out.