There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

State of reapers?

2»

Comments

• I've deleted some posts in this thread that link to third party applications, which is against the TERA terms of service. Please don't discuss that sort of stuff in the forums. Thanks everyone!
  • Smoreceror wrote: »
    I've deleted some posts in this thread that link to third party applications, which is against the TERA terms of service. Please don't discuss that sort of stuff in the forums. Thanks everyone!

And about servers ?
  • Eiiji wrote: »
    reapers are only good in pvp, nothing else xD when a reaper applies to my party, I check his dungeon list, not gears, if not skilled, then no place in my party :P

Sounds like your typical job recruitment. How am I supposed to get skill if I don't do the dungeon?
  • I've been playing reaper for years, and I don't do that much damage (in comparison to others) in DGs. I've noticed ninjas in particular do much more damage than me, even in slaughter. My irating is 428, I have full PvE crystals and I know how to position/attack properly. Obviously reapers are generally much better at PvP, where they can stun (smite, cable step, reverse) and kite around the place. In PvE it's all a damage fest, and it's clear to anyone who's played that there's a few classes that're much better. Not all classes are created equally, a while back I got backstabbed and one combo'd by a +12 conflate warrior despite having crit resist and +12 conflate with PvP rolls and full buffs. Absolutely no skill for that move to hit either.

I heard something about a reaper buff incoming, not sure if it's a rumour or not. I think instead of buffing it'd be better if other classes were nerfed, but we all know how that turns out. The class goes from the absolute best to becoming laughably weak, a good example being sorc prior to the recent buff.
  • All the old classes getting revamped to scale with Ninja.

In a recent damage test NINja and Sorc were top by a huge margin.
    On certain bosses Lancer did better than Slayer

#Balance
  • Reaper has Fallen behind in Dps. Even if they continue to buff it it will still lack what it needs to outrank. Fun class very poor dps basicly.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    SoonshiL wrote: »
    Reaper has Fallen behind in Dps. Even if they continue to buff it it will still lack what it needs to outrank. Fun class very poor dps basicly.

Reapers are doing Archer/Warrior level DPS, though they don't provide an endurance debuff and are harder to slay with.
2»