We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Recent Server Stability Issues

Comments

• We are seeing a rise in the number of disconnects right now (starting around 12:12 pm PST) and we are investigating.
  • im stay with 600ms right now its impossible to play
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    tbh ive never seen AV so unstable. i almost stopped playing on that server
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    So um I got the weirdest Error ever. Tera.exe " There is no disk in the drive. Please insert disk into drive. "
  • Server traffic is now getting back to normal so I want to take some time to give a brief update. It seems that the mass disconnects over the last several days can can be correlated to massive, brief surges in data being sent to our data center around the same time. We are working on tracking down the source of these data surges as well as ways to block them from happening.

Essentially all our inbound bandwidth is consumed when these surges happen so large batches of players are disconnected or see huge lag spikes.
  • What about the people who have been having constantly higher ping for the past two weeks? Is that even being looked into?
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Another Neon Mongo event. Pleaseeeeeeeeee! (Not the first Mongo, or Peanut Van Strudle)

No stop with the materials feed!.
    triple drop is too much too.
    no need for more events.

shut up, i need mats for ambush.

@all-the-broke-people-needing-free-massive-giveaway, this isn't a matter of if you're rich or not. Mongo Neon, Triple Drop ruin economy.
    Mongo neon, 1 day 19 hours farming got me 5Million gold. I bet most of you actually farmed it more than that. Where is your money? blushed away because you don't actually know how to make money and require free giveaway or complain.

I keep saying that EME shouldn't proc another Mongo Neon and no more triple drop. I can understand double as an event, or triple in this very specific "donation" reason. But for gawd sake, no extended. [filtered] happen in life, quit expected a perfect pinky world and let EME focus on problem over focusing on dealing with the QQ all over forums. Buy EMP, Buy subscription, give EME a chance to actually do something and understand that they can't do fast because they're always stuck between BHS and a bunch of angry pre-pubes princess children. *@mods, if that is to hard on them, please edit it, but that's what all these threads look likes*.

Who ever here can claim to have lived 9 years without ANY bad moment? Why 9 years I heard? 2007-2016 makes 9 years of Tera, EME servers are at their worst since, so quit [filtered] at EME, there are no points at all. They say they will do another giveaway "first post", please shut your mouth and quit spamming pages and pages of "I want mongo, I want free giveaway, I want a wife, MORE LOLIS, etc" EME can't do anything without your support.

How to be rich 101:
    Option 1) Donate to EME, sell EMP
    Option 2)Easily earn 15k every 2 hours (less if you're good) per character if you're that broke. (many posted how to do so from lvl 20 to 65 directly on forum, search for it)
    Option 3) Do the 2 above at the same time
    Option 4) once having a decent amount of money, play the market game.

Edit:
    Geletron wrote: »
    Server traffic is now getting back to normal so I want to take some time to give a brief update. It seems that the mass disconnects over the last several days can can be correlated to massive, brief surges in data being sent to our data center around the same time. We are working on tracking down the source of these data surges as well as ways to block them from happening.

Essentially all our inbound bandwidth is consumed when these surges happen so large batches of players are disconnected or see huge lag spikes.

If you guys can track down where it comes from, because that's not casual nor seems to be Ddos attacks so far...
  • So um I got the weirdest Error ever. Tera.exe " There is no disk in the drive. Please insert disk into drive. "

pics or its not real.
  • @ counterpoint: then I do not seen to have the other type of issue (so far), I found that every single time I start getting lag (which might take 20 minutes to several hours of clean lagless gaming), this is what I find when I look in Task manager.
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    So um I got the weirdest Error ever. Tera.exe " There is no disk in the drive. Please insert disk into drive. "

pics or its not real.

@Nyanta1177

2a6p2cy.jpg
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »

pics or its not real.

@Nyanta1177

2a6p2cy.jpg

that takes skill.

pics or its not real.

@Nyanta1177

2a6p2cy.jpg

that takes skill.

I think I broke it LOL
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MidokuPasta next time try to cover your email at least :)
    kubitoid wrote: »
    @MidokuPasta next time try to cover your email at least :)

Why bother, I never even use that email just an email I made for Tera and getting changed anyways so I don't see a point.
  • Just wondering if this happens to some of u guys.
    Yesterday around 13-14 pm at 3 boss of RMHM the moment when u ask ppl if they are ready, I ran to the boss and all stoped (freezed) me and other 2 ppl were disconnected from the server.
This discussion has been closed.