Fang & Feather is Coming!

Keyart_thumb.jpg

The next big TERA update is on the horizon. Announcing Fang and Feather, featuring a revamp for the Archer class, a brand-new 30-player raid dungeon that will pit players against the biggest of big [filtered] monsters, and much more!

The page for this update is now live and will be updated with additional information every Tuesday. The update itself will release later this month!

Comments

• And on this day, feedstock was never the same.
  • Why not just release the full patch notes insted with this trickle down stuff to create hype ? An honest question i actualy want to know.
  • ...a brand-new 30-player raid dungeon that will pit players against the biggest of big [filtered] monsters, and much more!

@Spacecats how dare you xd

Anyways, HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN.
  • edited November 2016
    You guys really aren't good at spacing out content :| The current patch has only been out like 2 weeks and already the next update is announced. Should delay it like 2-3 more months.
  • ARESxGOD wrote: »
    Why not just release the full patch notes insted with this trickle down stuff to create hype ? An honest question i actualy want to know.

Or you can just read translations from KTera AND check our EU Tera page for those
  • just one thing. Velik Mark shared to other archers in party?

• This is WAY too early, what are you guys thinking..
    Why not just release the full patch notes insted with this trickle down stuff to create hype ? An honest question i actualy want to know.

Or you can just read translations from KTera AND check our EU Tera page for those

I read them already, that's why i am asking why don't they just post they entire patch since it's already been translated and stuff.
  • finally, something being done about that dreaded archer. the class was good, but no fun to keep playing

We're still working to translate and verify the build notes. This is an involved process that usually occupies the QA team right up to release.
  • What about the 25% Damage increase of Penetrating Arrow and Radiant Arrow?
  • Hmm I dunno how to feel about this on one hand it's nice to see content be close as possible to KTera, but at the same time it feels like BHS is rushing to push this stuff out without proper testing. Anyway keep us updated if possible on the patches' status with bugs you find, so at least it won't hit us by surprise.
  • I would like to know if the Archer's revamp patch already include the nerf that they got too, not long after the revamp was launched on KTera, they got patched in order to tone down a little bit.
  • So, we're getting a new dungeon. Does that also mean they're going to push out new gear with this update too? :(
  • Kyouhukou wrote: »
    So, we're getting a new dungeon. Does that also mean they're going to push out new gear with this update too? :(

No. This new raid is once a week only, not meant for gear progression.