Fang & Feather is Coming!

Comments

• Kallinda wrote: »
    Kyouhukou wrote: »
    So, we're getting a new dungeon. Does that also mean they're going to push out new gear with this update too? :(

No. This new raid is once a week only, not meant for gear progression.

Actually, it will push VM8 into VM8.5, a re-work/re-smithing of the previous one (VM8). Its said that VM8.5 will be the best option for 4th Phase of 30man raid.

Other than VM8.5, no new gear.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    You guys really aren't good at spacing out content :| The current patch has only been out like 2 weeks and already the next update is announced. Should delay it like 2-3 more months.

what the heck? you were talking about new content, they are giving new content and you complain about it too? :eh:
  • This really is too soon. Aside from the server issues, people haven't even really had much time to get VM8 yet. The 30 man is meant for VM8 -> VM8.5, so why release it just a month (or maybe not even a month) after releasing VM8?

This makes about as much sense as releasing FIHM/DSU at the same time did.
  • I have more suggestions to archer revamp.

1: Velik's Mark, deal 25% more damage to marked targets. "Velik's Mark may now mark more targets, pressing skill button like Heal Focus of the Priest class".
    2: Sniper's Eye's increase power by 40, attack speed by 10 and movement speed by 20. Increase damage to all monsters by 10%.
    3: Eagle Eye increase power by 40, attack speed by 10 and endurance by 10. Increase damage to all monster by 10%
    4: Adjust Radiant Arrow, Penetrating Arrow and Rain of Arrows by 25%. This skills have a long CD, then after CD archer will only use Final Salvo, Rapid Fire and debuff skills.

That's all, folks!
  • 714f708a1465467ea947aaedcce91bf4.png
    There still a lot of bugs from previous builds to be fixed, are we just receiving one more layer of bugs or BHS has plans to fix a good part of them?
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    wooo I have an archer already. I will dress her up nicely for this update.
  • The archers changes are mostly very good, but there are some strange ones.
    I am not too sure about the change to Poison Arrow. In the past the problem with this skill has been that the DOT is insignificant.
    I guess the addition of Focus to the basic skill is for low level players, since higher level players don't use the basic skill.
    The change to Slow Trap is very curious. I can't actually think why anyone would want to trigger the trap manually. The only people even use Slow Trap is because of the glyph, which, incidentally, there is no mention of it being removed, and I gather it has. If that's the case then I doubt people will even use it. ( well, we will see what rotations people come up with!).
    Changes to the two archer iframes are most welcome. Both the archer iframes are jumps, and both are currently backward jumps. I am also hoping they have fixed the mechanics of Breakaway, which is sometime unreliable as an iframe. A dash skill is of course very welcome. Despite being called fast, the archer is anything but. Most of the archer movement and power shots are actually very slow.
    I am hoping they have completely changed the mechanic of Rapid Fire, but I'm not holding my breath. That is a very powerful skill, but unfortunately ping dependent. This is definitely one that should be changed. Halve the number of shots, double the gap between each shot, and double the damage for each shot. Keeps everything the same but reduces the ping issue so many people have with the skill.

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    You guys really aren't good at spacing out content :| The current patch has only been out like 2 weeks and already the next update is announced. Should delay it like 2-3 more months.

what the heck? you were talking about new content, they are giving new content and you complain about it too? :eh:

We just had a patch 2 weeks ago........ I was talking about events not content.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Whilst it's good to know new content is coming, I think the more important thing on player's minds right now is "Will the disconnects and lags be sorted before all of this? And how will players be compensated for all the issues?"
  • What will be the fun in playing this new update? Update in TERA means only one thing, lags, disconects, bugs ... and after all no fun.
    Instead of bringing in new updates why not bother fixing the servers?
    Events are given as alms and even these alms can not be taken advantage of because of the instability of the servers.
    How can they not take into account the community's opinion for so many points?
    First the vexing of CU, then the Dragons, then the Resets ... Little things that displease us infinitely.
    Without a doubt TERA is an excellent MMO, with a unique combat system, we just needed a little more respect for the players.

I hope everything is resolved soon, so we can enjoy future updates without problems.
  • What about the 25% Damage increase of Penetrating Arrow and Radiant Arrow?