[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Items missing in reward emporium?

For several weeks I haven't seen the cheery/snowy winter scarves show up in the reward emporium, even after refreshing the available items, so I was wondering if the scarves were removed from the listings. Now that I want to use credits to get one, they aren't showing up and I do remember seeing them pretty often. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    For several weeks I haven't seen the cheery/snowy winter scarves show up in the reward emporium, even after refreshing the available items, so I was wondering if the scarves were removed from the listings. Now that I want to use credits to get one, they aren't showing up and I do remember seeing them pretty often. Anyone else experiencing the same?

They're there. I saw them a few days ago.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »

Yup, i am unfortunate to get them several times after each other. I am missing the dyeable asian dress :( no luck for a few month now.