We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Recent Server Stability Issues

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe launcher also got some issues, Most issues started after Soulbound, thing got worse after Presidential election. We need DA MAN IN WHITE HOUSE now lol
  • Well apparently got 2000 ping + got Dc right now Again try log back then launchers bug close launcher open it and does not do anything its like the 7th time in 3 days and since this patch of spellbound this its horrible i was having ping problems since last years not big my ping went from 100 which was the comon to 140+ now since few months my ping is 160 170+ mostly 190+ i am from Puerto Rico which its stupid having this ping now i try ping to the page or game ports it is 100% loss
    The say to me now that the have all the information the needed that the will foward it to the people that needs it "asking myself now why he [filtered] i was 3-4 months in a ticket with this damn problem and the cant do anything about it" but yea now the will send the info to the people that needs it while my elite runs out with all this damn problems - And yes had a ticket open for like 3 months and all the do was blame on my net but all the test the make me run had good ping and good net think the run our of excuses-
    Got many friends with same and diferent problems got a friend that lives near me same net provider but does not have this problem she plays well with 100 110 less this is stupid
    And what ever its this dumb cloud3431 you an idiot not all players getting afected does not mean theres not a problem cuz u dont have any like i said got a friend that lives near me and does not have problems at all
    MT server
  • As @Fafhred1 said. It is happening right now :/
  • Dc'ed for the 4th time in less than an hour after major lag issues. Now stuck on Server Select screen, won't go past it tried restarting the launcher 3 times now, and nothing.
  • Now when I click play, I get Error:0111:000
    SLS Download Error
    We were unable to connect to the Tera Server List

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, only issue is with Tera, nothing else.
  • Then it looks like either the login server is crashed/offline, or they are under a major DDOS attack...
  • hahahaha... omg, I was even having problems to log in the forum... go figure.
  • We started seeing another spike in disconnects starting at 9:00 am PST and a second set at 9:30 am PST. The operations team is looking into the problem and trying to find the cause. It looks like people are starting to connect normally once again.
  • We've just received a confirmation from our data center host in Chicago that there is a network connectivity problem in that region that is disrupting connections to servers hosted there. For En Masse, that includes TERA, our log in servers, and most of our web servers.
  • That is incorrect Geletron, we just need to get better internet connections as per the expert advice of the forum users.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a good idea to delay the new update that was announced until servers can actually be stable for at least a week straight. ATM they can't even hold themselves for 24 hours..
  • ping 180 =´/
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Might be a good idea to delay the new update that was announced until servers can actually be stable for at least a week straight. ATM they can't even hold themselves for 24 hours..
    seems that servers are unstable due to certain datacenter. how can they magically become stable
  • Geletron wrote: »
    We've just received a confirmation from our data center host in Chicago that there is a network connectivity problem in that region that is disrupting connections to servers hosted there. For En Masse, that includes TERA, our log in servers, and most of our web servers.

Tell Chicago data center host to get their [filtered] together or move to a different server host...
    Lets go to west coast, Chicago sucks anyways.
  • unable to join game. launcher loads forever.

server rip?
This discussion has been closed.