There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

A Very Special Thank you from the Bottom of our Hearts

13»

Comments

• Do a Special Argon mongo :o like the "test" ones :o yes yes yes!!! Holly cow over 14k that's just GG! Congratulations for all of us, i guess we all will get good profits from this lol.
  • thanks for an enjoyable 25 hours though while you were playing outlast i admittedly jumped on a different tab on my computer though it was on my TV through our ps, (horror isnt such a good thing for me to watch, ask LordGallow why) the stream was incredibly entertaining and worthwhile as the money that was raised goes to a worthy cause. I cant wait for you guys to do it again and hopefully next time ill be able to help with more than the moral support i gave (couldnt help $ wise due to a few issues)
    Also Welcome @DonkeyPhrophet and @Smoreceror

Again Thank you for the Stream you guys are awesome <3
  • @Spacecats @DonkeyProphet @Kimmander @Smoreceror @BearShoes and all in enmasse from the live stream

It was a fun 25 hours, yeah was there for the full time with @LadyKat79 watching and it was a total blast to spend that time with you.

From lawlipops burning down villages and villagers in minecraft and donating to spacecats page to get spacecats to shoot a clip of a nerf gun in to a sleeping Kimmander, to DonkeyProphey with his insaine energy for the whole time, yeah think you need to cut down on the caffeen lol, to spacecats and his hair that looks like a cotton candy popsicle neon sign lol, smoreceror with that wookie onesie LOL can not get that out of my brain lol, bearshoes and his RAP (still want the down load) then going to do a 9 hour shift right after you legend, and then kimmander or Sam the CEO who was a total profesional in the middle of it and was stratagizing for some time while looking at the inside of his eye lids lol.

There was a lot more insaine and fun stuff but thats what stickes in my head, even met new people from my and other servers who were on the there for the full time and have now started accounts on other servers to play with them or party with them on my main server, so it was a win win in many ways.

I can honestly say i will be there for the next one and it should be a blast, cant wait
  • I did miss the event but glad you all had a great time.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they said there would be an official post about what all the rewards we attained would be within a day or two (and that was on Sunday, so probably later today?), so I would just give it a little time. I'd expect a post from @Spacecats or @DonkeyProphet sometime today with the final results.

The "Soon™" torture begins!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    When do we get the rewards we were promised? (Auctioned off items and white wings?) Been almost 2 weeks now.
  • edited November 2016
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    When do we get the rewards we were promised? (Auctioned off items and white wings?) Been almost 2 weeks now.

I'm going through spreadsheets and granting prizes all day today (well, right now I'm responding here, but I'll be going through spreadsheets in a moment). Thanks so much for your patience. So many people were so generous that it's making prize grants quite the task!

EDIT: No promises we'll be able to get EVERYTHING granted today, but we're sure going to try.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Smoreceror wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

I'm going through spreadsheets and granting prizes all day today (well, right now I'm responding here, but I'll be going through spreadsheets in a moment). Thanks so much for your patience. So many people were so generous that it's making prize grants quite the task!

EDIT: No promises we'll be able to get EVERYTHING granted today, but we're sure going to try.

Ok thanks for answering!
13»