ok but wheres the other dress

i want the black ribbon eme this is no time for games

Comments

• same and rng for winning the dress they have is much lower than the other ones so gud luk
  • edited November 2016
    Dekomorii wrote: »

Black and white costume and matching accessories will be released next Friday for Black Friday.
    Evell wrote: »
    same and rng for winning the dress they have is much lower than the other ones so gud luk

Honestly, its set at the same chance as other recent costume releases.
  • Dekomorii wrote: »

Black and white costume and matching accessories will be released next Friday for Black Friday.
    same and rng for winning the dress they have is much lower than the other ones so gud luk

From the pictures on the lootbox, there's a red dress in the set also, but I don't see one in the dressing room. The red hat is there but the dress isn't. Could we preview that one, too?
  • Dekomorii wrote: »

Is there a dyeable of the 2nd dress comming out or will this be the only dyeable
  • edited November 2016
    Rowlet wrote: »
    Dekomorii wrote: »

From the pictures on the lootbox, there's a red dress in the set also, but I don't see one in the dressing room. The red hat is there but the dress isn't. Could we preview that one, too?

The green dress is for elins only. The red dress is for the other races. They should all be in the dressing room, but allow me to take a look.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Which is weird since they look about the same. Like, the differences other than the color are pretty small, IMO.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    They should all be in the dressing room, but allow me to take a look.
    kind sir, can you answer one simple question since you've mentioned dressing room. is it possible to put ALL items in it? like all mounts, all fashion coupon outfits, all season/event costumes, all weapon skins? can we have it? was waiting for so long :(
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    They should all be in the dressing room, but allow me to take a look.
    kind sir, can you answer one simple question since you've mentioned dressing room. is it possible to put ALL items in it? like all mounts, all fashion coupon outfits, all season/event costumes, all weapon skins? can we have it? was waiting for so long :(

yeah specially dragons, I can't buy them so at least I can see my chars on them there rofl
  • Evell wrote: »

Honestly, its set at the same chance as other recent costume releases.[/quote]

Litterally have opened 75 boxes and only ONE person on my server has been known to get it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Litterally have opened 75 boxes and only ONE person on my server has been known to get it.
    [/quote]

Which server? Cause i opened around 100 boxes and i got only 1 costume box. For the next few minutes nothing else popped tho, but i am currently offline so i dont know if someone else in TR got it. I gotta say the RNG trolled me pretty hard on this costume.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

Which server? Cause i opened around 100 boxes and i got only 1 costume box. For the next few minutes nothing else popped tho, but i am currently offline so i dont know if someone else in TR got it. I gotta say the RNG trolled me pretty hard on this costume.[/quote]

Quite a few people in TR have gotten it so far, though.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

Which server? Cause i opened around 100 boxes and i got only 1 costume box. For the next few minutes nothing else popped tho, but i am currently offline so i dont know if someone else in TR got it. I gotta say the RNG trolled me pretty hard on this costume.[/quote]

I'm on AV. To say this costume has the same RNG as the rest is slowly but surely getting proven wrong. Not sure if its Ktera or Jtera but one version has the RNG chance listen because it reduces the chance of gambling and will actually tell you about how much money you'll have to spend. I own all but 4 RNG costumes in this game, and I've never had it been this hard. So I HIGHLY doubt its the same.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I'm on AV. To say this costume has the same RNG as the rest is slowly but surely getting proven wrong. Not sure if its Ktera or Jtera but one version has the RNG chance listen because it reduces the chance of gambling and will actually tell you about how much money you'll have to spend. I own all but 4 RNG costumes in this game, and I've never had it been this hard. So I HIGHLY doubt its the same.

I think both K-TERA and J-TERA post the odds (which I strongly feel EME should do too), but knowing the odds doesn't tell you how much money you'll have to spend because it's still RNG. It just tells you what the average global rate will be. There's no guarantee you'll get the rare in accordance with the odds. (Someone else could randomly get it on the first try.)

That said, I don't think there's enough data yet to know the odds. Wait 3-5 days and see what the broker prices settle at, and that should provide a pretty good indication (when indexed against gold inflation).
  • I opened around 30 boxes each on both TR and AV, and yeah - AV seemed to suffer from the rng this time.

2 dyeables + 1 ribbon on TR. I saw quite a few other players getting these items here.
    0 dyeables + 4 ribbons on AV. Only ribbons on AV when I was on. Perhaps their luck has improved by now?

When I was online on TR/AV/FF only TR had the costume on broker. Some had the lootbox there. None had the regular costume.
  • Just checked MT and the dress is at 399k. The odds are definitely off. Ive seen 2 people on AV win , and theyve each opened more than 50 boxes.