Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

14567810»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Starting today (11/18) until Monday, November 21 at 11 a.m. PST, scrolls will again drop according to the same logic as the previous weekends. I have also updated the OP with this information.

Is this going to be the new policy going forward or are elite and standard reset scrolls supposed to be working again in the near future?

We will not be adjusting them ourselves to work with the new dungeons. This change may come in a future build but as of this writing I don't have a timeline from the devs.
  • ShunkouShunkou
    edited November 2016
    So, anything for this weekend? Our reset scrolls still not working.

@Denommenator
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    I would love to have it again this weekend cause we can get it for the whole week B)

@Denommenator
  • Did RMHM no reset scroll
  • Yeah, appears that in this weekend they've not enabled the drops. Did a lot of dungeons and not a single scroll :/
  • Coming up for a month and STILL no fix for this??? Any update on a solution?

I ran out of RMHM reset scrolls DAYS ago and no sign of any more drops of them.

And nice job un-pinning this topic to quietly hide it. Bump.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subitarius wrote: »
    Coming up for a month and STILL no fix for this??? Any update on a solution?

I ran out of RMHM reset scrolls DAYS ago and no sign of any more drops of them.

And nice job un-pinning this topic to quietly hide it. Bump.

Talks were definitely cheap, Bluehole will fix intentional reset bug in a future build... ETA: Soon™
  • Dare I criticize the method of coding the developers are doing but elite resets should be a major priority here. People that paid or are paying money for this game monthly should get their moneys worth.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    They unpinned this thread. gg.
  • ANY NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS?
  • Why was this thread unpinned without a solution or announcement from EME regarding the issue ?
    It's not that hard to keep the reset scroll drop as a good permanent solution, but they ignored it and tried to sweep the problem under the rug quietly ?
  • The scrolls will be dropping this weekend according to the previous format. This will start at 11 a.m. PST today (Dec. 2). I will be re-posting the details in a separate, stickied thread.

To re-iterate, Lilith's Keep and Ruinous manor are not intended to be reset with a regular instance reset scroll both in the previous and current build version.

Because of this, we will be distributing these scrolls through other means, such as rewards for completing dungeons as we've been doing, or as event rewards.
  • VolturiVolturi
    edited December 2016
    ~moved~~~~
14567810»