ok but wheres the other dress

2»

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Evell wrote: »
    Just checked MT and the dress is at 399k. The odds are definitely off. Ive seen 2 people on AV win , and theyve each opened more than 50 boxes.
    You can't judge by broker prices on the first day at all, ever. They are always inflated on day one; been this way since the first lootboxes. Prices are particularly high due to all the gold inflation. Wait a week for things to settle down to get a better sense.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Dekomorii wrote: »
    i want the black ribbon eme this is no time for games

Black and white costume and matching accessories will be released next Friday for Black Friday.
    Evell wrote: »
    same and rng for winning the dress they have is much lower than the other ones so gud luk

Honestly, its set at the same chance as other recent costume releases.

I seen 1 person win like 6 yellow ribbons on my server and not the costume. I'm not so sure about it being the same rate as any other outfit.
  • I got a ribbon and a costume smart box in 15 loot boxes. I also saw someone in global get 6 ribbons and 3 costumes pretty much back-to-back on TR. It's pure luck. I don't understand how someone can buy these loot boxes and open them then complain they didn't get anything, when they knew full well that it was a possible outcome.
  • Dekomorii wrote: »

Black and white costume and matching accessories will be released next Friday for Black Friday.

But will they be available from Black Friday onward, or is it a Black Friday only thing?
  • edited November 2016
    Dekomorii wrote: »

But will they be available from Black Friday onward, or is it a Black Friday only thing?

There will be a bundle containing the dress and three matching accessories that will be available exclusively during the Black Friday sale. After the sale, the costume and accessories will be available from a loot box only.
  • @Denommenator Will we see any packs that will include account bound costumes and such during the Black Friday sale? The Steam-Powered Pack was probably my best purchase I've made when it comes to account bound items from the weapon skin to costume. So it would be pretty nice to have a variety of other account bound stuff.
  • Dekomorii wrote: »

There will be a bundle containing the dress and three matching accessories that will be available exclusively during the Black Friday sale. After the sale, the costume and accessories will be available from a loot box only.

Thanks for the clarification.
  • I also hope to see more account bound items at least sometime going forward. I understand if we can't get them by black Friday as its a week away, but at some time it would be nice. I would love more costumes and weapon skins to be account bound. Even if you just make existing ones account bound optional. I would spend the money to buy account bound versions of stuff I already own on one char to have on all
  • @spacecats
    Will we get the red and black rose costume along with the white one? On black Friday or is it the counterpart of the black /white dress that was meant to be release with pinic one?
2»