[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Corsair Stronghold with BAMS - EVENT by Spacecats ( 18.11.2016 )

Hello , 2 days ago , Spacecats holded an Event for FF and AV server , and i recorded it from Player perspective .

Here is the video .

Comments

• Eiiji wrote: »
    who cares? Spacecats helped the raids that he has his friends in and made other raids lose, it wasn't even close to be fun.

LOL , nah , don't say that xD
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »
    who cares? Spacecats helped the raids that he has his friends in and made other raids lose, it wasn't even close to be fun.

I don't have friends.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished watching! Excellent video. My favorite part is probably around 13:40 when you guys try taking mid pyre, Mephisis chases you away, so you basically swoop down onto the enemy like Batman and start PvPing. It's fun watching it all go down from a player perspective, and gives me ideas for what to do differently next time.

A couple ideas:
    • Spikes/BAMs at the top of ladders to make defending them trickier.
    • Weaker BAMs at the inner gate. Nightmare bosses are unbeatable in these conditions.
    • Replace some BAMs with laser towers or other weird obstacles.
    • Spawn 100 siege tanks on both sides and see what happens. <3
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I don't have friends.

LOL! awwwww its ok spacecats. Any cat is a friend of mine :) including intergalactic ones \O/
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

I don't have friends.

I would've been your friend...but no green dragons Q.Q
  • SirRadovanSirRadovan ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Just finished watching! Excellent video. My favorite part is probably around 13:40 when you guys try taking mid pyre, Mephisis chases you away, so you basically swoop down onto the enemy like Batman and start PvPing. It's fun watching it all go down from a player perspective, and gives me ideas for what to do differently next time.

A couple ideas:
    • Spikes/BAMs at the top of ladders to make defending them trickier.
    • Weaker BAMs at the inner gate. Nightmare bosses are unbeatable in these conditions.
    • Replace some BAMs with laser towers or other weird obstacles.
    • Spawn 100 siege tanks on both sides and see what happens. <3

I am glad you liked it , and it means a lot to me ,since i make videos about TERA all the time :proud: , and when you say ( Teras Icon from Twitch ) that you like it , means a lot :proud:

( sorry, my english sucks )

I don't have friends.

Don't say that , i am sure you have friends :proud: