Need Help

Hallo everybody,

I need 3 little files to fix my TERA NA.

I need:

Live2-Launcher.version (9kb)
Game.Version (aound 400kb)
En.Version (9kb)

If somebody can upload me it would be very nice. Otherwise i need to download the whole game again :(

Comments

• I updated the copies I had uploaded here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jpats68zw4cvdgl/AADMT3mIYVmqCjqRF-oaxfqpa?dl=0

Once you copy them over, be sure to run a repair from the Tools section, and you may still require at least 35 GB of free space to perform the repair (even if it doesn't need to download all of it).
  • Ty very much
  • @Eiiji

I dont have the regular NA Client. I want to convert my EU to NA without downloading so much. EU and NA hae the same files. I used counterpoint Guide from another thread. But i dont be sure if the files was up to date.
  • @Dialoonia
    Mostly, you'll have a lot of issues by trying to do so.

EU TERA and NA TERA are completly different server-wise, that's why we have some bugs that EU doesn't have and viceversa. I would strongly recommend you to download NA TERA instead trying to use EU TERA as client, even if you replace the files needed for connection, some minor files behave different on NA TERA, and you'll be lacking of them, and will probably 'cause glitches and bugs, even crashes on your game.

While I'm aware you are following a guide, might be outdated, and newest information (Brawler patch/Ninja Patch/ Spellbound Patch) might not be taken in consideration for such guide, wich might take you to unexpected behaviours of the game.

Greetings.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Doganzaka

It works because after i replace the 3 Files NA Launcher will beginn downloading all Missing files that EU client didnt have. Most of the game are the same files like EU NA RU or KTERA. Only some Localization files are missing.

I have already make it and i have no problems. I can enter every dungeons so far. Shop works fine. Emporium store/ Credit Reward (Eu dont have this). Everything works fine.

Only weird thing is, that there isnt ENMASSE Intro screen. Tt Gameforge instead xD... I think i only need the NA Intro file but it isnt essential. Works fine everything so far. My ping is usual before i uninstall TERA NA. I only use this way because i want look in first before i download it again.

Edit:

EU use NA Build for the patches. Even "Eau d fascination" is in TERA EU as translation for English.
    GF be llike: NA gimme me English localization ... EME hands out > So now we translate it in German/France...

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    @Doganzaka

It works because after i replace the 3 Files NA Launcher will beginn downloading all Missing files that EU client didnt have. Most of the game are the same files like EU NA RU or KTERA. Only some Localization files are missing.

I have already make it and i have no problems. I can enter every dungeons so far. Shop works fine. Emporium store/ Credit Reward (Eu dont have this). Everything works fine.

Only weird thing is, that there isnt ENMASSE Intro screen. Tt Gameforge instead xD... I think i only need the NA Intro file but it isnt essential. Works fine everything so far. My ping is usual before i uninstall TERA NA. I only use this way because i want look in first before i download it again.

Edit:

EU use NA Build for the patches. Even "Eau d fascination" is in TERA EU as translation for English.
    GF be llike: NA gimme me English localization ... EME hands out > So now we translate it in German/France...

EME has said they let them use their work to help make Tera better. it's part of why I don't understand why people get upset when GF does get an update a week sooner when EME probably saved them time with the English portion.