CPU useage 100% on core1 only

Hi guys, I am having problem with the game itself. core 1 of my cpu gets to 100% after about 30 mins of play and it will stay at 97% to 100% afterwards, when this happened the game fps drop to 20ish and freeze often, quitting the game will get all cpu cores back to about 2%. I used the same setup to play tera before and this never happened. I read some forums saying something about editing s1engine and it doesn't work. anyone know what's going on? or somebody ever solved this issue?

Answers

• TERA is coded on Unreal Engine 3 (UE3), this limited the amount of cores that the game can actually use to 2 max.

We can't give you any detailed guide in forums to solve your problem, but I would recommend you to follow some guides on Google to fix this issue, there are even videos on Youtube explaining in detail every step to unlock a second core for TERA.

Also, as recommendation, disable all the programs you don't really use to avoid them starting on windows launch, since some of them use sources to look for upgrades, send information, and such, and might be having issues with TERA running at the time. Also, would be good if you could tell us the processor model you're currently using for playing.

Greetings.