[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Recent Server Stability Issues

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    o51f0h.png
    Anyone else getting this?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    o51f0h.png

Yeah that's what happens when you log out while the game is in this state. You likely won't be able to get back in until the lag resolves itself.
    edit: Just crashed because the lag got so bad, and now I'm getting the same thing. Here I was, hoping to, like, run a dungeon or something. Guess not tonight.
    voidy wrote: »
    o51f0h.png

Yeah that's what happens when you log out while the game is in this state. You likely won't be able to get back in until the lag resolves itself.

Awesome, thanks EME.
  • Day 41..Still no fix in sight..
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    o51f0h.png
    I just started getting this just now.

Okay Enmasse. I've been real patient. I mean, REALLY patient. Patient as in this started MONTHS ago, and I've just been dealing with it because I had faith that you guys were going to do something about it.

It's been 3 months now. It's getting worse. Every time I contact support they always imply that it's a problem on MY END when it's clearly NOT. FIX YOUR [filtered] ENMASSE.

I won't be coming back until you get your [filtered] in order. This is absolutely ridiculous.
    This wouldn't normally bother me, but the last block for the monster spawn event is soon, and if I miss it cause of this, I'm going to be very pissed off.
  • edited November 2016
    Dear Journal, Day #idkWhatNumberAtThisRateThisLagHasBeenGoingOn.

The hamsters are back at it again; another strike, and no I'm not talking about the poporis. Server up-time and stability is at another low, I am waiting for the inevitable crash once again. Hopefully sometime soon this will not turn into a nexon server because we all know how terrible Vindictus was when it came to their raid servers on NA, if so it will be same to claim that we are all doomed in the near future. New content is to be released as well as events, but how can we enjoy it with not being able to move or incredible delays. I can see my heals cast off but my numbers don't show until seconds later. I know EME is trying their best, but hopefully Denom with that beard and Kimmander with his presence will scare the techs shitless and give us the quality service we've once received. Yeah wasted elite days, yeah wasted game play, and yeah tons of money tossed everywhere but still no resolution nor compensation besides EME logging on late one night resetting dungeons on servers where people are literally offline and asleep due to boredom of not being able to play or work the next morning.. RT if you cry every time and BibleThump(s) in the twitch chat pls if relatable. Let's hope for a better tomorrow and MakeTeraGreatAgain.

#RIPFeyForest #MTGA #MyHighElfLancerIsCoolerThanYours #Potato #ServerHelp #BringLiveCustomerChatBack #BringBackTonkaandTreeshark
    #Hashtag

P.S.: Baldur likes pet treats.

Sincerely,

AFallenSorcUponManyTears and APriestWithABrokenStaff
  • Our Operations team is aware of the current issues and is investigating.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Our Operations team is aware of the current issues and is investigating.

We get this same response every time. When are you going to actually fix it so this doesn't happen?

Other games work fine. Whether it's a routing issue or something else, there has to be something you can do. It's honestly getting pretty ridiculous that we're having connection issues or server crashes every single day now.
    Just restarted my computer and now I'm able to get back on.
  • Catorii wrote: »
    Our Operations team is aware of the current issues and is investigating.

We get this same response every time. When are you going to actually fix it so this doesn't happen?

Other games work fine. Whether it's a routing issue or something else, there has to be something you can do. It's honestly getting pretty ridiculous that we're having connection issues or server crashes every single day now.

Normally I shun this kind of response, but I'm actually to this point now.

I want a [filtered] fix. This has been going on for months now, and every time we get the same response with no change. I've lost faith at this point.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just restarted my computer and now I'm able to get back on.

It fixed itself. It's working now for me as well, and all I did was sit around until my game crashed, and then log back in.
  • LipLockLipLock
    edited November 2016
    When I launch the launcher, the PLAY button is grey and the progress is stuck at 0%. What I have to do to fix it is validate the files (if you're using steam) and it seems to work fine. Takes a few minutes and is a PAIN, but it works.

EDIT: I can no longer play the game even when verifying. The play button stays greyed out.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, some of us be like:
    B0LOVze.jpg
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You know I experience this ping issue yesterday during the bam event when we had it at noon time. Ping going from 20ms to 300-400ms at red ping at times, made it hard to play at times.

I called my ISP (comcast) yesterday and spent 30 minutes on the phone with them to make sure if there was anything wrong; no issues found on their end. Also have run multiple speed tests, getting 40 mbps and 14 ms ping. I also make sure no one is watching netflix or using up all the bandwidth, which rarely happens.

Now after the event was over, my ping in tera returned to normal somehow and I was able to do some stuff such as dungeons and IOD farming. But come evening time after I come back from afk, ping issue came back and it lasted till night time too. I didn't even bother with the event last night because I hate dealing with this ping issue that is going on.

Now I have had enough patience but enough is enough. This issue has been ongoing since ninja patch sshm and all we can be told is that it's still being investigated? Since Thursday I haven't been able to run dungeons and do anything optimally; literally 4 days wasted of farming.

I know the problem is somewhere within the routing of the servers and that's where everyone is suffering right now. It's funny how I experience all these issues at the start of sshm patch for 1 or 2 weeks only at a certain time ( like 8-9pm eastern time), then never have these issues ever again until this past Thursday. And it's worse this time, it's happening throughout the day and at night. Something changed!

I know you guys have your hands filled with a lot of projects and dealing with all the players' issues but I think it's important to troubleshoot all these launcher/disconnects/ping issues that everyone is facing rather than throwing out all these events where most people can't even do it because of the problems itself. What is worse is that another new patch is coming and yet I don't feel very comfortable because of these problems not being fixed yet.
This discussion has been closed.