[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

decrease down bravery potion cooldown to 30 min

bravery potions need 30 min cooldown instead of 1 hour. if other regional TERA have it, why not us from NA TERA? bravery potion plays a big role for a lot of classes, especially for tanks giving an additional 10% defense and 4% more attack speed which canephora potions cannot provide. canephora only gives 12% more damage, but imo, bravery is a much better option to use in terms of dungeon gameplay for 10% more attack and defense with the 4% attack speed. thx in advance~

edit: also what's the point of giving us so many bravery potions from completing the 15/15 vanguard quests weekly reward if we can only experience 30 minutes of it and then sit through 1 hour cooldown...

Comments

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    57hKYEl.jpg
    And not only that, there are numbers of thing that still need either confirmation or feedback from developer.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've sent this request on to Bluehole. The difference is that the potions in other regions are actually different items. That's why the cooldown is different.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We've sent this request on to Bluehole. The difference is that the potions in other regions are actually different items. That's why the cooldown is different.

@Spacecats
    Wipe ours out, replace with that other item. Only give out the new one.
  • Spacecats is probably busy hiding somewhere in av, no one has time for that replacing stuff. B) I feel eme are like grandparents, you need to remind them everyday until one day if lucky they do it.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'm sure the whole community would much if not at all if you guys replaced the Bravery Potion given for completing the weekly Vanguard Initiative to the ones with 30 minute cooldown. i for one would not mind at all having to lose 1000+ Bravery Potions locked up in my bank because 1) i get 10 Bravery Potions per character every week and 2) i will never use them all in even if i tried.

What i would suggest is putting the 30 minute cooldown Bravery Potion in the Elite Consumable box that Elites get every day. this will then be a sort of perk that those with subscription receive, and therefore make Elite worth more than it is now. even though comparably Elite does give decent perks at the moment, i believe having this 30 minute cooldown Bravery Potion to replace the existing one in the Elite Consumable Box is worthwhile to keep Elite for those thinking otherwise. i feel some of you might down vote me on this one but that's what subscription is, and you still have the existing 1-hour cooldown Bravery Potions.

Changes like this to what Elites get due to subscribing will at the very least maintain those that are still subscribing. and some of us i'm sure are quite disappointed with the lack of change to the Elite mount.
  • If im not mistaken ktera has 2 kind of pots, 30 min and 15... pretty certain i read 15 min on one bravery pot...
  • it's yet another slap yourself in face "why they do this" thing

while we're at it;
    1) why can't you queue for more then 1 BG?
    2) why don't they combine broker for all your characters?
    3) why can't you negotiate broker in BG?
    4) why do you have to negotiate when someone is offering the asking price?
    5) why don't we have a combined friends list for all our characters?
    6) why does instance matching still give you wildly unrealistic waiting times?
    7) why don't we have enchantment correction for awakened enchanting or master working?
    8) Kuma's Royal, just why???
    9) why is 95% of the land of TERA dedicated to the 5% of your gaming experience in which you level?
    10) why is everything gated by RNG?

and so on...
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    it's yet another slap yourself in face "why they do this" thing

while we're at it;
    7) why don't we have enchantment correction for awakened enchanting or master working?
    9) why is 95% of the land of TERA dedicated to the 5% of your gaming experience in which you level?

and so on...

1) Hard to implement without breaking the queue dynamics tbh. Multiqueue will also tend to end up with players only playing one particular bg usually.
    2) In most MMOs they don't let you do that anyway...
    3) It basically forces a person to be stationary for about 10seconds, and in PvP 10 seconds is a very long time rofl. Of course you can argue that you can do it before the round starts, but considering BHS has garbage tier developers now I doubt that would be possible for them.
    4) Same thing as why do you need to pay a tax to buy out immediately. They could make an accept offer immediately button, but see point 3)
    5) Sadly there is no "Account Friend" feature here, would be good to have though.
    6) Ask yourself players. Why aren't you picking a tank/healer lol. None of my characters usually take more than 3 mins to queue because I always ensure at least a healer or a tank in the party huehuehue.
    7) Cuz BHS wants money. Full stop.
    8) Cuz BHS is lazy. Full stop.
    9) See 8)
    10) See 7)
  • it's yet another slap yourself in face "why they do this" thing

while we're at it;

and so on...

You're not really asking this, we've discussed this multiple times in the forums.
  • If im not mistaken ktera has 2 kind of pots, 30 min and 15... pretty certain i read 15 min on one bravery pot...

30u65w8.jpg
    sfjhxi.jpg

Bravery Pots I are still 1 hour cd these you get from VG...
    Bravery Pots II are 15 min cd these were acquired from events... I don't think there's a normal way to obtain them...

I never came across the 30 min cd ones and I don't believe they even exist in ktera...
  • I never came across the 30 min cd ones and I don't believe they even exist in ktera...

8333694466d57c8e8cc3f2ec95305e.png
  • msoltyspl wrote: »
    I never came across the 30 min cd ones and I don't believe they even exist in ktera...

that's eu not ktera...

in any case, having 15 min ones makes 30 min obsolete.
  • Just bring those potions from ktera and everyone happy :awesome:
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    msoltyspl wrote: »

that's eu not ktera...

in any case, having 15 min ones makes 30 min obsolete.

And ours dont give 6%,12%,12% but 4%,10%,10%.

Ours effects last 1 hours like the cd time.
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Obviously, as that's the different item. If they have it, then (whether enabled or not) - it's avaialbe for use everywhere, at publisher's whims.

So if they have it (and from what I remember obtainable from ghilli) - what's the [filtered] reason we cannot (after few years of begging) ?