[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Black Friday sales

Any news on Black friday sales?

Comments

• i don't remember where.
    But he said wednesday he would give some details.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup! Wednesday. I'll be doing a stream to show off some of the items that will go on sale. There's a news post scheduled for earlier that day.
  • I just want a mask from alliance but I'll never be able to get one, -cris-.

Either way I'm looking forward to it. I got a lot of EMP to sell so let's see whatcha got so maybe I can snag something myself on my binge weekend. :)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be multiple categories throughout the weekend sales. The post will have the schedule, so there's bound to be something you want on any given day :)
  • Awesome. Thanks!
  • Thanks Spacecats! <3
  • Can we get discounts on Level 60 Scrolls and Elite Status? It would help us newbies in-game :(
  • thanks space cats i was wondering will ther ebe the pink unicorn again?
  • @Spacecats
    could we have during the black friday sales a day or maybe weekend where goldfinger tokens and dragon scales are bankable so we can combine them all from all chars on the same account ? that would be amazing ty
  • ILikeTeddyBearsILikeTeddyBears ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    It would be nice to have consumables, account services, and returning items and costumes like 60%-75% off.
    @Spacecats
  • bring back 2014 swimsuits, chest changers only work with those suits ;);););)
  • Saturn33 wrote: »
    bring back 2014 swimsuits, chest changers only work with those suits ;);););)

And they also don't stick if you take the suits off.

They do actually -- just they only work while wearing a 2013/2014 swimsuit. But the customization is preserved until you change races or do a reset in the character creator.

They do actually -- just they only work while wearing a 2013/2014 swimsuit. But the customization is preserved until you change races or do a reset in the character creator.

OK, but that's what I meant, that the changes only affect the swimsuits, not any other costumes.
  • What time will the Stream be? @Spacecats