[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

LAG

Same time every night I get the same lag for an hour or two. Launcher stops working and becomes white screened. I get into the game and ping is so high that I cant function in the game normally. Comcast and in the Miami area. Anyone else?

Comments

• setiseti
    edited November 2016
    Same here 6:45ish to 8:30 it lags like hell, I have comcast but I'm in VA and my ping/speeds are perfect to chicago. I just came back to the game with 4 of my friends and if this keeps up we will be moving along.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have comcast too, and im 45 minutes from the servers. My connection is fine, its just the sweet potato servers.
  • Yeah, 100% servers fault. Im from Southern México. My ISP is TELMEX.
  • I cant even get into the game. It is completely white screened when I try.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually glad this problem is branching out and affecting more people. I've been dealing with this issue along with a handful of others for months, but maybe now that there are way more people dealing with it than there were two months ago they can stop saying it's on our end and actually do something about it.
  • Guys, it's not the servers that are at fault; it's the routing service. PLEASE stop spreading false information due to ignorance.

See my Comment on aforementioned thread
  • Seraphrose wrote: »
    Guys, it's not the servers that are at fault; it's the routing service. PLEASE stop spreading false information due to ignorance.

It's not the servers, but it's also not on the player's end. There is unfortunately nothing players can do to fix it on their own.
  • BronzeTube wrote: »
    Seraphrose wrote: »
    Guys, it's not the servers that are at fault; it's the routing service. PLEASE stop spreading false information due to ignorance.

It's not the servers, but it's also not on the player's end. There is unfortunately nothing players can do to fix it on their own.

You are absolutely correct. However, we CAN give everyone the correct information, get them to pester EME to switch/remove their routing services, and everyone's happy.
  • My play button is greyed out and I can't get into the game. When I click the launcher, it just greys the play button out, doesn't even let me log in before verifying I can click the play button.

This a lag issue or something I'm missing?
  • Same. I live in North Miami and my ping goes up really high every night for 1+ hrs
  • Reset router and still happening. I cri. I just wanted to play. </3
  • I've been having the high ping issue for like an hour at the same time every night for a while, so I've just been sort of planning around that and using that time to get some stuff done around the house.
    Today -- and I'm hoping only today -- I've had 1-5k ping for the last 3 hours.

Combine this with the fact that I've been seeing more people in game and on forums complaining about it, and the issue is clearly growing. Would be nice to get a report back from the team that was "looking into it".
  • There is something seriously wrong. Either it's yet another DDoS attack on Dyn or something very akin to it. Regardless, it's rendering the game simply unplayable for many of us.
  • It's most likely the same routing issues that people have been struggling with for a month or two now. It's just steadily getting worse though.