Elite consumable box

So.. it's gone. I'm not quite sure if it was intended or not, but it's not there anymore.

Comments

• Can I see a screenshot?
  • They should just remove the Ghilli teleport scroll in its place.
  • It was supposed to get updated, not removed. Please look into it @Spacecats
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    f77f94baf443c889681e1136d1c2b8a0.png
    Same problem here. Thanks eme for removing more elite stuff... and changing elite gift boxes from 500 feedstock to 30. Sure its higher tier but theres alot less feed actually coming from the boxes.

500 feedstock to 30?

Say hello to more feedstock inflation. Why do you guys at EME take things away? It was fine at 500 feedstock.
    f77f94baf443c889681e1136d1c2b8a0.png
    Same problem here. Thanks eme for removing more elite stuff... and changing elite gift boxes from 500 feedstock to 30. Sure its higher tier but theres alot less feed actually coming from the boxes.

well, tbh i got them so rarely that i think in general, i'll get more feedstock this way
  • edited November 2016
    This isn't intended and will be fixed as soon as I arrive to the office in like 30 minutes.

As for the contents of the elite box, the stacks of 30 were added in addition to the stacks of 500.
  • This isn't intended and will be fixed as soon as I arrive to the office in like 30 minutes.

As for the consumables box, the stack 30 was added in addition to the stacks of 500.

Thanks for clarifying.
  • This isn't intended and will be fixed as soon as I arrive to the office in like 30 minutes.

As for the contents of the elite box, the stack of 30 was added in addition to the stacks of 500.

Thank you for the quick reply!
    Its not in patch notes either. whats going on?

is because you dont know read pach notes

"Elite Gift Boxes now drop tier 9 and tier 10 feedstock (instead of tier 8 and tier 9)." means 500 pot still aviable for this feedtock

"Elite Gift Boxes now have a better chance to drop a stack of thirty feedstock" now is more easy 8 easuuuu) to get 30 of this feedtock instead other ccb lel
  • edited November 2016
    On my server people keep winning Tier 10 feedstock x 30, I haven't seen one lot of Tier 10 x 500 won, only Tier 9 x 500 won. Are you sure that tier 10 is available in the 500 stacks in the elite box? @Denommenator

EDIT: Nvm someone just won a x500 stack of Tier 10 as soon as I asked this.
  • on TR there was plenty getting it
  • edited December 2016
    just did a search to end up here as I was wondering about the why people are getting reasonable stuff thru their elite gift box when I always seen to only get more elite bravery potion and I also noticed that I don't get the elite gift box with rare arcane supplies any more I get the delivered elite gift box with rare outfitters item , as I noticed today in my news feed some one obtained 500 t9 feedstock so I clicked on the news feed high lighted elite box tag so some of us don't get them now ?? @Spacecats or is my rng really that bed
    tera_zpsybwmunlh.png
    or is this a different elite status
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    just did a search to end up here as I was wondering about the why people are getting reasonable stuff thru their elite gift box when I always seen to only get more elite bravery potion and I also noticed that I don't get the elite gift box with rare arcane supplies any more I get the delivered elite gift box with rare outfitters item , as I noticed today in my news feed some one obtained 500 t9 feedstock so I clicked on the news feed high lighted elite box tag so some of us don't get them now ?? @Spacecats or is my rng really that bed
    tera_zpsybwmunlh.png
    or is this a different elite status

its a jackpot, it happens not quite frenquently, same goes for loot boxes.
  • edited December 2016
    so nothing to do with the type of box I get now , and my luck is really really bad as I always get the same
    oh and alls been same since I joined a few years back except the look of the box
  • well after all that and more today I finally get some thing different , 30 t0 fs so suppose ill shut up now