[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

11/23 Twitch Stream: Special Turkey Edition!

c8anGiG.jpg

This Wednesday, November 23, we're having a special Turkey Day Twitch stream!

We're doing a Wednesday stream because En Masse is getting ready for the long Thanksgiving weekend. Of course that also means a long Black Friday weekend, and I'm eager to show off some special items that will be available once the big sale begins. I'll also bring some En Masse staff on the air to say hello and tell us what they are most thankful for this holiday season.

Speaking of giving thanks, you won't want to miss this week's stream because there will be EXTRA RAFFLES throughout the whole thing. You'll have to tune in to find out what I've got in my goodie bag, though.

The stream begins 11/23 at 3:00 p.m. PST on the En Masse Entertainment Twitch channel:

Comments

• There will be like a discount on EMP or bonus?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lessiem wrote: »
    There will be like a discount on EMP or bonus?

Yes - a bonus. Wait for the news post this afternoon :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Spacecats wrote: »

I am building Rage for Black Friday weekend and 1:80 EMP ratio, RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR :rage:

PS: The biggest downside for me being hella from NA playing Tera, 3:00 PM for meh is 2:30 AM on work day, Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr. SO no codes for meh :(
  • Just want the black friday details. Sitting on $103 in Steam Wallet cash, dont want to load my EMP yet though without the details about any potential bonuses. Only been playing for about a month now, so not sure what kind of specials these guys run.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I am building Rage for Black Friday weekend and 1:80 EMP ratio, RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRR :rage:

PS: The biggest downside for me being hella from NA playing Tera, 3:00 PM for meh is 2:30 AM on work day, Gggrrrrrrrrrrrr. SO no codes for meh :(

Well there's always the weekly code if you watch the stream recording. Those usually last the weekend before they expire.
  • wtb black friday post :^)
  • That delayed system message tho

5b955e75c4.jpg
  • stream code twitchturkeys2016
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Well there's always the weekly code if you watch the stream recording. Those usually last the weekend before they expire.