Black Friday Poll!

24567

Comments

  • Hello, I am looking to vote for the Alice dress, but do not see it. Please let me know when I can vote for it, thank you.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    NikoJimz wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to vote for the Alice dress, but do not see it. Please let me know when I can vote for it, thank you.
    Alice dresses are never coming to NA.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    plz the Twice-Maid Bundle, more cute dance for cute elin :3

    and since the p2w shining dragon it is a little useless to buy mount from this list, except if they can fly :confused:
  • please make the dragon boxes 30% off not 15. these items are so p2w they shouldnt even exist
  • Why would anyone want the regular mounts to be "specially" released? Your release of dragons pretty much nullified the reason to ever have anything else, lol, not that flying mounts didn't do that already.

    And the three non-regular-mount choices really aren't that enticing either. I can guarantee I wouldn't buy anything on this list no matter how much you discounted it.
  • As a newer player, I have no idea what any of these things are - so I'll leave the Poll to those with a clue, lol.

    I have to admit that I find the sale to be noteworthy, and I'm looking forward to Black Friday! *thumbs Up*
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    NikoJimz wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to vote for the Alice dress, but do not see it. Please let me know when I can vote for it, thank you.
    Alice dresses are never coming to NA.

    Once again, here to say if I can rig the dress for a separate program entirely and have it's physics be acceptable done in a few hours of my free time, I don't see why EME can't hire someone to rig the dress for the game itself. It's not that hard.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    BKLYN wrote: »
    As a newer player, I have no idea what any of these things are - so I'll leave the Poll to those with a clue, lol.

    I have to admit that I find the sale to be noteworthy, and I'm looking forward to Black Friday! *thumbs Up*
    You should vote anyway! C: I'll find pictures from old news posts to show you what they look like. Some of the mounts regen health and mp but I dont remember which ones are which. Anything that has permanent account mount means that if you purchase it you can claim it on different characters and servers. Character mount is one use only.


    Blaze (Permanent Account Mount)
    Squawk (Permanent Account Mount)
    Struthio mounts. Blaze is the fire one.

    Gourmando (Permanent Account Mount)
    Munchhausen (Permanent Account Mount)
    Giant troll looking mounts. Gourmando is the red one.

    EX-TRM Bot (Permanent Account Mount)
    Robotic spider looking thing.

    Waddles (Permanent Character Mount)
    Pig Pen
    Waddles is on the left. The pig pen loot box gives one of four pig mounts: Waddles, Boss (black pig with crown), Harry Porker, or Petunia (has the flower on her head)

    Pirate Costume

    Cadet Uniform Bundle

    Twice-Maid Bundle
    This gives a description of whats included with the bundle.
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    Gourmando (Permanent Account Mount)
    Munchhausen (Permanent Account Mount)
    Giant troll looking mounts. Gourmando is the green one.

    Nope, Gourmando is the red one and Munchhausen the green one :)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Yhay wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    Gourmando (Permanent Account Mount)
    Munchhausen (Permanent Account Mount)
    Giant troll looking mounts. Gourmando is the green one.

    Nope, Gourmando is the red one and Munchhausen the green one :)
    Oohh ty I'll fix it
  • edited November 2016
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    NikoJimz wrote: »
    Hello, I am looking to vote for the Alice dress, but do not see it. Please let me know when I can vote for it, thank you.
    Alice dresses are never coming to NA.

    Once again, here to say if I can rig the dress for a separate program entirely and have it's physics be acceptable done in a few hours of my free time, I don't see why EME can't hire someone to rig the dress for the game itself. It's not that hard.

    Because the problem isn't the rigging, it's the physics. And the problem is with the way the physics engine interacts with this version of UE. It can't be fixed without turning off the physics, and if you turn off the physics you lose the main point. In other words, it'll never be fixed.
    Flirt wrote: »
    hello kitty items ;~;
    It was truly limited time only due to licensing restrictions. They said it would never come back, and it wasn't just a euphemism for "we're putting it back in the vault until a sale."

    This vote is for retired items that players want to see return during the last day sale that are not regularly available.

    I would recommend seasonal items for the list as well (not sure if they'll be brought as part of the regular sale, but they probably should be if not).
  • RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

    Legit the only 3 items I want but will never get, I cri.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Since when we gave poll in the forum?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    since enmasse want to know how we spend our money :)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Since when we gave poll in the forum?
    When they switched to these forums a while back ago c:
This discussion has been closed.