[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Black Friday Poll!

Comments

• edited November 2016
    @Spacecats will lootboxes be on sale?
    Nvm didn't fully read the news post, answer is yes
  • Twice-maid is the only real competitor in this vote... how bout those loot boxes for Elin/Weapon/etc. skins? I think those are always pretty popular, maybe even one for mounts too?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would bring back hello kitty stuff again but sadly probably not
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    tbh i thought it would be a clear choice for Dragons. or go-karts.
    so that's my vote.
    +1 dragons/go-karts
    and i vote to never see pirate items ever again. :)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like a few of the options in the poll. No clue why a lot of people are whining about it when these are retired items from the shop that may not be available again for another year. I agree that the dragons should be an option, but the Go Karts will never be in the selection, as Spacecats himself said that the go Karts are promo items from Ktera that were brought over to NA to be handed ONLY in timed versions in special events.

Again, the Hello Kitty stuff will never ever be back in the EME shop due to licensing rights. Sanrio is the only one who can decide if those items can become available again in the NA region.

The Twice maid bundle is right off the bat the best item on the list. It has the 2 elin exclusive emotes of Kitchen dance and servant bow, which can only be obtained now through the Emporium, so this is the best chance ppl have at em.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    No clue why a lot of people are whining about it when these are retired items from the shop that may not be available again for another year.

Virtually useless mounts are still going to be virtually useless a year from now. Threatening to re-vault mounts that have no purpose post-dragon release isn't going to make anyone magically think they're worth more than they are.

Edit: And before anyone argues for pixels or whatever, Squawk used to be the mount that I wanted above all other mounts when I started playing this game. Would I waste money on it now? Not a chance. You could make that argument with stam mounts vs non-stam mounts, since you could make up the difference in stam regen (if you weren't a healer) by using stam pots; you can't make the same argument with a ground mount vs a flying mount, nevermind a ground mount vs a dragon.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all super underwhelming, feels bad man. But I mean, under 10 bucks for a permanent account mount would be good for new players I guess? A perm account mount was the first thing I bought when I started playing Tera years ago and it was my smartest purchase tbh.

The maid twice bundle is only interesting cause the emotes-- the costumes lost their luster once the dyeable versions were released.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    well dont forget than stamina replesnish is useless too

so i only use my dafi for fast travel

for new player the 2 free mount are enough and anyway i think the second flying mount you get from quest in trade post is more usefull than the mount you see in this list
  • Royal Dragon Loot box please !
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catorii wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    No clue why a lot of people are whining about it when these are retired items from the shop that may not be available again for another year.

Virtually useless mounts are still going to be virtually useless a year from now. Threatening to re-vault mounts that have no purpose post-dragon release isn't going to make anyone magically think they're worth more than they are.

Edit: And before anyone argues for pixels or whatever, Squawk used to be the mount that I wanted above all other mounts when I started playing this game. Would I waste money on it now? Not a chance. You could make that argument with stam mounts vs non-stam mounts, since you could make up the difference in stam regen (if you weren't a healer) by using stam pots; you can't make the same argument with a ground mount vs a flying mount, nevermind a ground mount vs a dragon.

Flying mounts are only useful for open world, which nearly none of the content takes place in aside for events. Transportation is usually done through teleporting as well, you really only fly short distances or if you're questing/achievement hunting. As for dragons, the dragon portion is a passive and you don't have to use the mount anyways, unless you mean the +10 move speed part. The mounts are mostly cosmetic at this point as the only one that provides stats doesn't require you to even use it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    well in velika i see more often flying mount or the default horse than cosmetic no flying mount :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Catorii wrote: »
    Why would anyone want the regular mounts to be "specially" released?
    aesthetics? certain mount for certain outfit? no? ok then you have won

edit - voted for pirate costume. always wanted one for my femani characters but never got it. the only proper cash-shop outfit for femani.

Hell Yeh, I love it, voted for the same reason lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, what are the best sellers? @Spacekitty :surprised:
  • I voted pirate also
This discussion has been closed.