Black Friday Poll!

Comments

• Dragons. Its always the dragon
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nootiful Dem popo/animal boxes are part of the discounts I think. I asked it was always on the list :pleased: Unless I was trolled lol
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    For the first time ever, the community gets to VOTE on which item we'll release from the TERA vault for a limited Black Friday sale! The full Black Friday news post can be found here, listing the various items that will go on sale each day. The top three winners will go on sale between 10 a.m. Monday, Nov. 28 and 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 29.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    For the first time ever, the community gets to VOTE on which item we'll release from the TERA vault for a limited Black Friday sale! The full Black Friday news post can be found here, listing the various items that will go on sale each day. The top three winners will go on sale between 10 a.m. Monday, Nov. 28 and 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 29.

Like see the pirate costumes go up for sale
    5644MXEMEW wrote: »

well focking Elin lovers voted for maid bundle. :angry:
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    5644MXEMEW wrote: »

well focking Elin lovers voted for maid bundle. :angry:

Nah, voted for the pirate one.
  • Are we gonna get consumables discount also?
  • The Twice-Maid Bundle it includes the special emotes like kitchen dance or bow?
  • CJACRNTMRP wrote: »
    The Twice-Maid Bundle it includes the special emotes like kitchen dance or bow?

I believe it includes 1 of each :3
    Are we gonna get consumables discount also?

Yeah it says, consumable and account services are on discount the whole event.
  • I just added the Picnic Party Bundle and the Ultrasplasm weapon skins to the dressing room so you may admire them. B)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    CJACRNTMRP wrote: »
    The Twice-Maid Bundle it includes the special emotes like kitchen dance or bow?

rida and arin set maid with bow and kitchen dance
  • If i use amazon to purchase emp would i still get the loot boxes and smart box?
  • The rest of the store (with the exception of a few very recently released items) will also be discounted, if that wasn't clear.

Ah...I guess the summer social box won't be discounted then? There goes my black friday purchase plans

• VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    I just added the Picnic Party Bundle and the Ultrasplasm weapon skins to the dressing room so you may admire them. B)

dMOkJ9m.jpg

Lol and removed all else?
  • WG7WWET5R3 wrote: »
    If i use amazon to purchase emp would i still get the loot boxes and smart box?

EMP purchased through Amazon will not apply, as in year's past. I have added a note about this to the news post:

Only EMP purchased from the TERA Store (at https://store.enmasse.com/tera/emp) and EMP purchased with your Steam wallet will yield the Darkflame Loot Boxes and the Ultraplasma Smart Box.
This discussion has been closed.