Black Friday Poll!

Comments

• Vysse wrote: »
    I just added the Picnic Party Bundle and the Ultrasplasm weapon skins to the dressing room so you may admire them. B)

dMOkJ9m.jpg

Lol and removed all else?

Log off the server and then log back in and everything should re-populate.
    I just added the Picnic Party Bundle and the Ultrasplasm weapon skins to the dressing room so you may admire them. B)

dMOkJ9m.jpg

Yup that did it. NOW GO EAT YOUR TURKEY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN HERE FOR!?!?!?
    Vysse wrote: »

dMOkJ9m.jpg

Yup that did it. NOW GO EAT YOUR TURKEY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN HERE FOR!?!?!?

Got some pre-sale jitters. Double-checking everything and cleaning up some product descriptions in the store.

Also prepping an email promoting the sale to send after dinner tonight.

EME is wise to put the resident-Canadian in charge of the sale each year. ;)
  • db985596d2844d41b7790bfbcf94b6d5.png

Hands clipping through skirt alot, looks even more disgusting with side profile.

Hands clipping through skirt alot, looks even more disgusting with side profile.

Most costumes with puffy skirts do this though. How are you not used to it already xD?
    All the hanboks and winter dresses do it o_o! Only tight fitting costumes don't have this "problem".

Most costumes with puffy skirts do this though. How are you not used to it already xD?
    All the hanboks and winter dresses do it o_o! Only tight fitting costumes don't have this "problem".

Don't have any!
  • edited November 2016
    Twice Maid Bundle is the single and most decent choice.

I would not use the rest even if i would get them for free.
  • I just added the Picnic Party Bundle and the Ultrasplasm weapon skins to the dressing room so you may admire them. B)

Now if you add them in our Item Claim, we would love you even moye :3
  • RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

Legit the only 3 items I want but will never get, I cri.

How about grind the money? Last person who tried this drama call to me got 30k within a day to buy the costume he/she wanted. Set yourself a goal and go get it, cry won't get you only attention in life, nothing else...
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

How about grind the money? Last person who tried this drama call to me got 30k within a day to buy the costume he/she wanted. Set yourself a goal and go get it, cry won't get you only attention in life, nothing else...

@Fulzoid
    Hello kitty was a one time item, its basically above a million gold now, on some servers there is none left.
    Unity stole is not tradeable, it is only on raffles and special events as the most rare reward.
    Alliance mask is also not on the shop or anywhere else as alliance got removed.

Get your facts straight man. Sometimes they bring back items so it was okay to hope, but you wont ever get these with 30k...
  • edited November 2016
    Shikine wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

@Fulzoid
    Hello kitty was a one time item, its basically above a million gold now, on some servers there is none left.
    Unity stole is not tradeable, it is only on raffles and special events as the most rare reward.
    Alliance mask is also not on the shop or anywhere else as alliance got removed.

Get your facts straight man. Sometimes they bring back items so it was okay to hope, but you wont ever get these with 30k...

@Shikine
    Unity stole drop often in events from rng boxes for example. Last time it was in Mandragora.
    Hello Kitty still can be bought for gold, aka grind it, being a [filtered] on forum won't get it to you for sure.
    30k isn't much I do agree, but 0g goal won't get you anywhere. They gotta grow up and make things happen. That was the point, I never stated anything about the items else than "Get a goal, stop whining".
    Message goes for you as well, Hate message will get you nowhere, Get your reply straight man.
  • it is 75% off, right?
  • edited November 2016
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    it is 75% off, right?

@LesbianVi
    depend, if I recall correctly they announced 30% to 75% off on many things and DonkeyProphet mentionned 15% of dragon, aka still over launch's price.
  • edited November 2016
    Fulzoid wrote: »

I have like 4.3m gold but I don't see how that helps when those items are:

A ) not on the market sometimes so I cant buy them or.
    B ) Discontinued.

Man you talk a lot but for real, I already have done everything this game has to offer lol. Just want me a few items, can't hurt to hope right? Sheesh. Lol. :)
  • @BanishLancer
    hope =/= cry, that's all about my point, and I use your own word.
This discussion has been closed.