[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Where and how to claim Ultraplasm weapon skin?

I purchased 12000emp with steam wallet, now how to get my Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box?

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    item claim in game
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    item claim in game

its not there, thats why i ask...
  • purchased another 12000emp here > https://store.enmasse.com/tera/emp) >:) eme pls
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    if its not there, you can fill a ticket for it, sometimes u gotta reset launcher and it comes later.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    if its not there, you can fill a ticket for it, sometimes u gotta reset launcher and it comes later.

i'll try that, thx. hope they reply me within a week
  • Can we get the list of items like last year? I dont want to waste my emp and gold
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you used amazon to purchase, it doesn't apply to the lootbox or weapon skin bonuses.
  • Antler wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I just purchased 12000emp from eme website and I got nothing yet.
  • kknaex wrote: »
    Antler wrote: »

When it comes to having more than one TERA Game Account on your En Masse Account, I believe you will need to manually choose which Game Account it gets delivered to.

If you are still logged into our Web Site, go into your Account Settings, then check in the lower-right for an "Unredeemed Codes" section, and it have you choose TERA or TERA 2.
  • It does not show up there...
  • kknaex wrote: »
    Antler wrote: »

When it comes to having more than one TERA Game Account on your En Masse Account, I believe you will need to manually choose which Game Account it gets delivered to.

If you are still logged into our Web Site, go into your Account Settings, then check in the lower-right for an "Unredeemed Codes" section, and it have you choose TERA or TERA 2.

I have purchased 4600 emp from my steam wallet and 4600 emp from the website and did not get any Darkflame boxes...also checked my account status and there is nothing about "choosing which account" or "unredeemed codes". I have submitted a ticket with my payment receipts
  • I Purchased 2200 and then later 4600 EMP. Nothing in item claim. I submitted a ticket, they said it would be in unredeemed codes in the lower right of my Account Settings. There is no such option. Still haven't heard back. :/ They owe me 30 boxes.
  • Ameliya wrote: »
    I Purchased 2200 and then later 4600 EMP. Nothing in item claim. I submitted a ticket, they said it would be in unredeemed codes in the lower right of my Account Settings. There is no such option. Still haven't heard back. :/ They owe me 30 boxes.
    Had the same thing happen. I took a screen of my account page showing there was no option for "unredeemed codes" and sent that in and they in-game mailed me my boxes the same day. Hope it works out for you. :)