[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Black Friday Poll!

Comments

• VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

Legit the only 3 items I want but will never get, I cri.

How about grind the money? Last person who tried this drama call to me got 30k within a day to buy the costume he/she wanted. Set yourself a goal and go get it, cry won't get you only attention in life, nothing else...

I have like 4.3m gold but I don't see how that helps when those items are:

A ) not on the market sometimes so I cant buy them or.
    B ) Discontinued.

Man you talk a lot but for real, I already have done everything this game has to offer lol. Just want me a few items, can't hurt to hope right? Sheesh. Lol. :)

Hi will you be my secret santa? I just want a full set of Ambush for my Ninja and Brawler.
  • Really? a MAID outfit? ... ffs -.-
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    G7R7MARGLR wrote: »
    Really? a MAID outfit? ... ffs -.-

??????
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone say what are the best sellers Beside Maiden outfit? YARRRRRRRR
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Can anyone say what are the best sellers Beside Maiden outfit? YARRRRRRRR

My senses r' tinglin for some booty. Yar! I'll have to agre' with yer words.
  • That moment when I have all of whats there. qq
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was the new weap RNG on lootboxes guys? :silenced:
  • 40% discount on dragons plz
  • I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sampson40k wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.
    but you get nice consumable, fore exemple premium alkhanest

and i anyway i bought emp to buy flying pig and inventory pet, no really for this weapon :3

• Sampson40k wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.

bought for 100$ thru their website? cuz I'm pretty sure any other ways (including Steam purchase) doesn't give those boxes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got boxes when i purchase emp with steam wallet ;)
  • i purchased through the website. Nadda, nil, zilch, nothing. I have the receipt to prove it, and I am sure they have the purchase on record.
  • Ooh god the picnic dresses has horrible rng 87 box's and nothing I'm like crying for real Dx thought I at least get one *cries in corner*
  • dNataledNatale
    edited November 2016
    nvm my previous comment '-'
This discussion has been closed.