[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Black Friday Poll!

123457»

Comments

• Sampson40k wrote: »
    i purchased through the website. Nadda, nil, zilch, nothing. I have the receipt to prove it, and I am sure they have the purchase on record.

The smartbox is only if u bought 100 USD amount.
    Did you check your item claim?

If not, like I told everyone that had a problem like this. Act fast, send a ticket now so you get a not so delayed answer from support after the long weekend. Include pictures of the recipt and I'm sure they'll be able to help you.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows that Animal costumes, like Sharp Dressed bird ( penguin costume) will be on 75% off or 50%? tell meh plz, that I really like to have :(
  • Why is everyone voting for Blaze mount? It's a land mount. You all should have voted for cadet uniforms.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup flying pig is better B)
  • Vorlon wrote: »
    Why is everyone voting for Blaze mount? It's a land mount. You all should have voted for cadet uniforms.

people saw the word " blaze " in the name and more than likely thought it was something awesome lol. I think the cadet uniform would have been a better choice as well. but we know that the twice maid bundle will be the big seller item anyways.
  • I think blaze would be fun and is super cute. I have like 3 flying mounts I can handle another land mount
  • wheres the police uniform
  • wow no swimsuits I have all this money sitting here to buy emp and theres no swimsuits guess i'll go buy a tv instead :(
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I saved some of my EMP back, going to get that twice maid bundle and pirate costume.
  • cand wrote: »
    wow no swimsuits I have all this money sitting here to buy emp and theres no swimsuits guess i'll go buy a tv instead :(

they might have swimsuits tomorrow. its going to be best sellers and the poll votes on sale.
  • kosaikosai ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Twice maid is all I want so i'm satisfied, maybe grabbing a Pirate costume for an alt, looks cheap enuff :tongue:
  • cand wrote: »
    wow no swimsuits I have all this money sitting here to buy emp and theres no swimsuits guess i'll go buy a tv instead :(

they might have swimsuits tomorrow. its going to be best sellers and the poll votes on sale.

I hope so cyber monday is an excellent day to buy a tv :awesome:
This discussion has been closed.