RMHM drops

Could we maybe change RMHM loot table so it drops 2 Envy Crystals instead of just one... Makes the grind less tedious, since we're gated by resets and not difficulty. LKHM drops two powders, so it only makes sense that RMHM should drop 2 crystals

Comments

• Hell naw, better make sure to gear them alts. Stop asking for free candies....because if we're going go that route, I want a smart box of VM8.5. Because crafting VM8 and making it +15 is already way too tedious and now I have to upgrade it? Hell to the naw *throws comp out* >:)
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    [filtered] naw, better make sure to gear them alts. Stop asking for free candies....because if we're going go that route, I want a smart box of VM8.5. Because crafting VM8 and making it +15 is already way too tedious and now I have to upgrade it? [filtered] to the naw *throws comp out* >:)

Sarcasm works if the request is outrageous, otherwise it's just in bad taste...2 envies is not outrageous. SSNM used to drop 1 Obkma, while SSHM dropped 2. Did it break the game? I'm pretty sure it didn't. Envy Crystals play the same role in the recipe as Obkma used to. Envies don't even seem to have x2 in the loot table at all (not that I can remember) and only *always* drops one, if any at all. Meanwhile Lady's drop up to two. It's weird because I lack Envy's more than any other mat, even though it asks for the same amount as powders. Out of almost 100 runs, even during triple drop, I got all the powders I needed and then some for a full set, but Envy crystals? I barely even got 30*.
  • maybe you should invest some time running rmnm too... asking for a change now after every person been struggling to gather theirs no thank you, work your fuckin [filtered] like the rest of us...
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Eiiji wrote: »
    RMHM isn't really worth grinding, drops are terrible...

not worth grinding perhaps, but atm it's only dungeon worth playing, others are just too boring
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Just because you can't clear it consistently doesn't mean it's not worth running.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    Just because you can't clear it consistently doesn't mean it's not worth running.

What makes you think he can't clear it consistently?
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    maybe you should invest some time running rmnm too... asking for a change now after every person been struggling to gather theirs no thank you, work your fuckin [filtered] like the rest of us...

I always find it funny when people barely accept you even if you're in full +12 with perfect rolls, and then complain when it becomes easier for those same players to get in +15 so they can be accepted. How exactly does it hurt you for others to get the same gear as you, except a bit easier? I'm not talking about your pride, I'm asking specifically about how it hurts you.

RMHM was great fun at first, but now its very boring spending such a useless amount of time on the first boss, and having to play the 2nd boss where the mini spider insists on getting bugged at 5%. The last boss is okay, but I am turned off from running the dungeon a lot anymore because all it takes is a quick vision of the first 2 bosses and I'm done. I bet you will be wanting more players in ambush when the raid comes-a-knockin' and you can't find enough geared players.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bad suggestion.

I was trying to think of other loot that could drop in there that isn't vm mats. For being the "hardest" dungeon in the game there isn't much reward if you already have your gear. I think there's a lot of room for adjustments.
  • I'm affraid that, we need more weapon designs droping too.

I've seen servers where most of the designs are over 400k gold, and even farming SSHM/RMNM/RMHM every day I haven't seen a single design on the loot after triple drop event. I'm not asking for a market flood, just for a tiny improve in the drop chances for them. Maybe making them 50% random drop (Wich means, random class weapon design) for RMHM would be more than enough.
  • KabueKabue ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    [filtered] naw, better make sure to gear them alts. Stop asking for free candies....because if we're going go that route, I want a smart box of VM8.5. Because crafting VM8 and making it +15 is already way too tedious and now I have to upgrade it? [filtered] to the naw *throws comp out* >:)

I agree that it should drop two crystals.
  • Kabue wrote: »

yeah, please don't reproduce.

anyways, I agree that it should drop two crystals.

LOL another one that got triggered. Does mommy not let you use her CC, is that why you're here with sand in your vava? Here's a cookie for you.

Please disappear because you are really dumb. Your out of place sarcasm showed your low IQ. No one is triggered. They just pointed out that your are dumb.
  • VirtualON wrote: »
    Kabue wrote: »

LOL another one that got triggered. Does mommy not let you use her CC, is that why you're here with sand in your vava? Here's a cookie for you.

Please disappear because you are really dumb. Your out of place sarcasm showed your low IQ. No one is triggered. They just pointed out that your are dumb.

How about YOU disappear? LOL, and who says I was being sarcastic? You? Perhaps you need to stop being a fragile snowflake kid and get your head of your behind.
  • VirtualON wrote: »
    Kabue wrote: »

How about YOU disappear? LOL, and who says I was being sarcastic? You? Perhaps you need to stop being a fragile snowflake kid and get your head of your behind.

um I think raid does drop vm8 smart boxes and +15 scrolls

All the tryhards are in full or 3/5 ambush already after the tipple drop event.
    I was like wtf already full ambush and patch <1 week old welp w.e. jelly yes, broke yes, gg
    VM stuff I usually spam pvp BG all day to buy mats least something you can control well when BG used to pop every 1-2m
  • Ashern wrote: »
    maybe you should invest some time running rmnm too... asking for a change now after every person been struggling to gather theirs no thank you, work your fuckin [filtered] like the rest of us...

I always find it funny when people barely accept you even if you're in full +12 with perfect rolls, and then complain when it becomes easier for those same players to get in +15 so they can be accepted. How exactly does it hurt you for others to get the same gear as you, except a bit easier? I'm not talking about your pride, I'm asking specifically about how it hurts you.

RMHM was great fun at first, but now its very boring spending such a useless amount of time on the first boss, and having to play the 2nd boss where the mini spider insists on getting bugged at 5%. The last boss is okay, but I am turned off from running the dungeon a lot anymore because all it takes is a quick vision of the first 2 bosses and I'm done. I bet you will be wanting more players in ambush when the raid comes-a-knockin' and you can't find enough geared players.

this doesn't hurt me nor do i care... i would welcome such change if it was suggested weeks ago... this guy seems like just came out of a coma and wanted the change for his own convenience so he could grind less... i nearly got full ambush during triple event have no guild to pass me free mats or anything or that sort still managed to get the mats i need...
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Ashern wrote: »

this doesn't hurt me nor do i care... i would welcome such change if it was suggested weeks ago... this guy seems like just came out of a coma and wanted the change for his own convenience so he could grind less... i nearly got full ambush during triple event have no guild to pass me free mats or anything or that sort still managed to get the mats i need...

Except not everyone can play during triple drop, even if it was forecast a long time back. You forgot that Tera is a game, not a job. People do have weekend jobs. People could be on the other side of the planet and have mongos that start at 3am in the morning. Then people will tell said people to "get to their own server that supports the time they are playing". Asia only has Korea (ID locked iirc), Taiwan (hyperinflated in terms of gold) and Japan servers. Not all asians can speak their 3 languages, and people forgot that Oceania actually exists.

This change is really not much. With many players already having their set, not many will actually run said dungeon. Which means that it makes more sense to have slightly more materials so that more people will actually run the dungeon and try to make ambush. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

I personally don't care if RMHM actually drops double as well. I don't have the luxury of time to go for VM since Starfall. But for what I know, 1 extra mat in the drop table doesn't hurt at all. It isn't something that completely breaks the economy, and it makes the dungeon feel more worth to farm and for aspiring VM hunters who are going for BiS for the first time some encouragement of sorts.