Am I the only one bothered by female castanic's walk animation?

She looks so weird. Who runs like that? ...

Comments

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they are, what I call "Ladies of the Streets".
  • Walk animation? Not so much. Running animation? Absolutely. Hate it with a burning passion. I like castanic ladies (even if I do wish I could get them some actual pants, preferably ones that cover both cheeks) but that run makes me want to jump off the nearest cliff everytime. I honestly don't understand what the devs were thinking when they made their running animation like that, it doesn't even look sexy, it's just dumb and awful.
  • frostious wrote: »
    Walk animation? Not so much. Running animation? Absolutely. Hate it with a burning passion. I like castanic ladies (even if I do wish I could get them some actual pants, preferably ones that cover both cheeks) but that run makes me want to jump off the nearest cliff everytime. I honestly don't understand what the devs were thinking when they made their running animation like that, it doesn't even look sexy, it's just dumb and awful.

Yeah, i was refering to the running animation, sorry.

I agree so much with you. I couldn't continue lvling my castanic priest, I felt like I was playing a character with lots and lots of bugs.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix: turn on walk
  • To explain female Castanic run animation, see Lineage 2's dark elf female run animation.
  • YuhataYuhata ✭✭✭
    Not near as much as the oversized hands do.
  • yep, one of the main reasons i deleted my castanic slayer, now talking about gunners, i really hate the jiggling b00bs on high elf and running animation on castanic but i do like gunners -_-´
    Also deleted a lancer castanic. Costumes looks really nice but i cant handle that animation, its looks so stoopid.
  • To be honest, Aman Female running/walking animations bother me even more. Since they have 'humanized' feet for almost any costume (Pirate Costume is the only exception) they walk... Weird... The tip of their feet is always pointing inside, I feel that my character will fall down any time soon just by running like that.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    She looks so weird. Who runs like that? ...

sluts, naughty, milf and [filtered] B)
    frostious wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand what the devs were thinking when they made their running animation like that, it doesn't even look sexy, it's just dumb and awful.

they want you watch castanic but B)
    sys64738 wrote: »
    To explain female Castanic run animation, see Lineage 2's dark elf female run animation.

castanic shake more her but B)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually really like the animation, it's what I first liked about them

And probably the only thing.

They need pants though, or at least a long skirt
  • I like it cause I think it fits the image of the race. I just want costumes with skirts that don't show panties all over the screen.
  • It looks like they have some skelettal problems with their running animation. I guess one can get used to it. I also said that Elins have to much air time during running animation. Now we have Ninjas who think they are some airplanes but instead keep sticking to earth.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    my cute elin ninja is an ostrich B)