Am i the most unlucky player in TERA?

I spent 816 semi enigmatic scrolls on ONE new ring still didnt get 4power/4crit.
Last patch i spent about 750 semi on the corvette ring to get 4/4.
Anyone worse than me?

UPDATE: 193 more semi used finally got 4/4. So thats in total 1009 semi enigmatic scrolls.

Comments

• I spent 3 on a T2 for my ninja and got 4/4 :p
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't waste so many, even less if the accessories aren't BiS. I simply don't have the patience, nor more than 100 semi enigmates at one time anyway. <.<
  • edited May 2016
    Brinkle wrote: »
    I spent 3 on a T2 for my ninja and got 4/4 :p

LOL. This never happened to me.

Nopi wrote: »
    I just don't waste so many, even less if the accessories aren't BiS. I simply don't have the patience, nor more than 100 semi enigmates at one time anyway. <.<

U know because my goal was 4/4, I wont stop at something like 4crit/2power, 4/4 might appear on next try.
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    yeah rng on ring rolls is sucks af
  • Spent 2 years trying to mw a pair of WH gloves everyday still no mw
  • lmcrfmessi wrote: »
    I spent 816 semi enigmatic scrolls on ONE new ring still didnt get 4power/4crit.
    Anyone worse than me?

UPDATE: 193 more semi used finally got 4/4. So thats in total 1009 semi enigmatic scrolls.

Uh... Isn't max rolls 6cr/4power?

Or are you saying you wanted at least 4/4?

I swear Crit rolls come up the very least on rings. I had a similar problem with rolling a corvette recently. I have no evidence, but I a nearly postive rolls are weighted.

After ~100 just give up and come back another time, like @Nopi says. The game is trolling you.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    lmcrfmessi wrote: »

U know because my goal was 4/4, I wont stop at something like 4crit/2power, 4/4 might appear on next try.

Yeah. There's always the 'what's beyond' thinking. But I'm usually poor so I'm left on the side I start and can't go over to see what happens. Anyway, grats on getting it.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    DEEPOWER wrote: »
    Anyone worse than me?

Uh... Isn't max rolls 6cr/4power?

Or are you saying you wanted at least 4/4?

I swear Crit rolls come up the very least on rings. I had a similar problem with rolling a corvette recently. I have no evidence, but I a nearly postive rolls are weighted.

After ~100 just give up and come back another time, like @Nopi says. The game is trolling you.

6/4 is belt and brooch only, Jewelry only has 4 as max stat
  • Nopi wrote: »

Yeah. There's always the 'what's beyond' thinking. But I'm usually poor so I'm left on the side I start and can't go over to see what happens. Anyway, grats on getting it.

You're probably right. [Sigh...] Thank you anyways.
  • FoxTrottFoxTrott ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I just stick with 4/2 crit or power if I get them. such a small dps difference I can't be bothered to deal with all the rng. I am not a hyper min maxed and its not like I can't clear content with sub perfect rings or tensus gloves or w.e else.
    I have 2+2+4+9=17 less crit then someone with perfect gear and I can honestly say it really doesn't make that big of a difference enough to kill your bank over 2 power or crit.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I have spent almost 2k Tier 9 Feedstock for my new Slaughter weapon ( had 9 fails at lvl 7 and each try was 48 feedstock ) even though i was using Premium Alkahest above +9 exactly because i was hoping to not get past 1k Feedstock since even the feedstock is so expensive and overall i have spent around 80k just to get it to +12 ignoring the etchings and the weapon rolls which will easily get me over 100k.

Also, now the Semi's got expensive as well and its so much harder to get those perfect rolls ( lately, i just go with 4/2 and thats it ).

p.s. at the very least we have the vanguarde bonuses for now so we can have it easier than how normally is..
  • Bought 600$ worth of inner armor box. Got 5 uncommon, 2 rare and zero superior inner amor.
    Bought 100$ worth of Fiery Cage boxes. Got zero mount.

Beat that.
  • Before the update, I had tried 559 times to masterwork a single piece of Dreadnaught equipment, over 3 characters, with no success. Yes, I counted- ask anyone I spend time with in my Guild's discord.

Post patch, masterworked 9 pieces in 40 tries. Certainly a small improvement!