Loot boxes

Hey, just a quick question, there are a couple loot boxes (namely True ultimate power weapon box, Celestial spirit box and Ice box) which are in the Black Friday section of the store, but they are not discounted. Is this supposed to be this way or not?

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You missed the weapon skin discount day. But they probably just didn't remove them from yesterday.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    You missed the weapon skin discount day. But they probably just didn't remove them from yesterday.

I know, but today the bestsellers were discounted no? I can't buy anything, as I am getting an error message :s
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    It just switched over to best sellers today, when you made your original post it was still costume sale day. Now let's check the updated store.
  • I can't purchase the Twice Maid outfit. Says the price has changed and to reopen the store but when I do that it produces the same error.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't purchase the Twice Maid outfit. Says the price has changed and to reopen the store but when I do that it produces the same error.

Maybe try from the web? You may also need to completely restart the client + launcher.
  • GeletronGeletron admin
    edited November 2016
    I've confirmed that the web shop is working for making EMP purchases. The in-game store, however, is showing a "Price has changed. Please reopen store for current price." error when you try to purchase an item that is on sale. Our development team is working on figuring out the problem now and we hope to have everything working normally as soon as possible.

Edited: 11:46 am
    All better now.