[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Dreamstorm scheduel

Comments

• Tbh i would change the time a little bit more, cuz from what i remember last dreamstorm was more spread out for the entire day.
    Now u will have dreamstorm almost every hour, so if ur doing dungeons u prob miss a lot of them.
    Change the time plys.
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Koikoi wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    So you Muricans want us Non-Americans leave the NA server? Do you really think you have the number to keep things going? Ignorant much?

It's not about being ignorant.

You are playing on a NORTH AMERICAN server which is fine. Just don't complain when times are made FOR NA.

you're playing on an international server which is fine, just don't complain about this eu vs na thing , this game is made for the players. ;)
  • I live in Brazil and these scheduel are terrible for me cuz we are in DST here.
    11 pm to 4 am

We don't have a South America Server so we have to play in NA if we want to play with as little ping as possible (about 200 ms)
    South American players are the most ignored in the Eastern games, having to play on the server of other continents or not being able to play (like Black Desert, for example). So we have to play in NA and I would like the EME to review the schedules so that it would at least be accessible to all players, like it was the last schedules.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    EME is North American publisher for.... Tera NA.

GF is publisher for Tera EU.

Servers may be available internationally but obvious what publisher is publishing for which area.

Asking a NA publisher to make times inconvient for their target area is ridiculous to even read.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

Servers may be available internationally but obvious what publisher is publishing for which area.

Asking a NA publisher to make times inconvient for their target area is ridiculous to even read.

I'll just wait two weeks when you gonna come right back here and complain DS doesn't get closed because there are not enough players. Then I'll remind you how you decided to give the finger to EU players and now you can only wish we'd save you.
  • Koikoi wrote: »

It's "ridiculous" for you but EME made some partnerships for non-North Americans to buy EMPs and spend on game. We can give money for them but we can't have a decend scheduel to enjoy everything the game offers??? Really?
  • edited November 2016
    I dont understant, why so much hate in this topic. Everybody want to have a good online in game, NA players are happy, they can play on more populated server. EU/SEA players make a OLD TERA game more lively. But, when EU/SEA players ask about a 2 hours earlier just one DS event everyone go crazy. W/o not NA players Enmasse servers could be even more dead than EU gameforge is now. But who care. And! nobody told Enmasse to change time of DS, We just asked if its possible. If 2 hours event earlier ( just one! 3PM instead of 5PM)will destroy you "perfect time" u should stop play TERA, its make u crazy.

They allowed us play here, they allowed to buy emps from them. Thats is ridiculous they dont think about us like about NA players.
  • Koikoi wrote: »

We're not asking EME to make the schedule inconvenient for NA, we're asking them to include some times that are convenient for EU. There's a big difference.
  • lcsgarcia wrote: »

It's "ridiculous" for you but EME made some partnerships for non-North Americans to buy EMPs and spend on game. We can give money for them but we can't have a decend scheduel to enjoy everything the game offers??? Really?

This is whats wrong about first world country people, once they pay for services they think they own it and force it to submit to their whim. This is a NA server, it'll follow NA times. Anything worth squeezing into a time bracket for other locations would be just a bonus. Don't cry, it's pointless tbh.

PS: I'm from SEA, This time frame is bs to me but you don't see me spamming to make it a good time for us here as well. It's an NA server so I'll have to FOLLOW their timezone.
  • Tinnezy wrote: »
    lcsgarcia wrote: »

This is whats wrong about first world country people, once they pay for services they think they own it and force it to submit to their whim. This is a NA server, it'll follow NA times. Anything worth squeezing into a time bracket for other locations would be just a bonus. Don't cry, it's pointless tbh.

PS: I'm from SEA, This time frame is bs to me but you don't see me spamming to make it a good time for us here as well. It's an NA server so I'll have to FOLLOW their timezone.

First, I don't live in a first world country and I don't have money to buy emps. It's good for you that you can follow their scheduel but there is a lot of non-North Americans player that can not. I know is a NA server and I'm used to adapting to their schedules, but in the past Dreamstorm had several hours and that's what we're asking for. We don't want privilege, only equality for all players, including the NA players and non-NA players.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    So you Muricans want us Non-Americans leave the NA server? Do you really think you have the number to keep things going? Ignorant much?

It's not about being ignorant.

You are playing on a NORTH AMERICAN server which is fine. Just don't complain when times are made FOR NA.

Oh you are playing a Korean game in NA Murica, Get out and shut up, that is your bias?
  • Robertina wrote: »
    THIS IS TERA NA
    (im from eu and this schedeul is good for me :3 )

maybe u have no work :D
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh so you wanna go there? the only true NA Americans are the Indians, everyone in current Murica came from other regions.

GTFO NA MURICA? Don't BS Meh with you things, TNX.
  • enough. stay on topic
  • Just ignore these [filtered] salty players, there is nothing wrong with asking for better times.
    At the end the dreamstorm before this was way more spread out during the day. so maybe they should use that schedule again.