[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fix instance/elite reset scrolls from RMHM

Hello, with this new patch should be added the RMHM instance works with instance/elite reset scrolls. On EU they fix this bug and now works to reset the hardest dungeons. There was 1 weekend when drops specific resets scrolls, but after that it's kinda lame to make 2 RMHM per day.

Comments

• It's okay friend, we will have RMHM scrolls drop again this weekend.
  • Yea, I heard but after 3 days again we make 2 RMHM per day.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. If you're gonna have ambush boxes being a thing then you should let regular non-swiping players who actually play the game to progress have the option to reset RMHM. Otherwise no one's gonna bother farming 2 RMHMs a day when they could just save gold for a few weeks and buy the box on the broker.

You can't even say you're limiting our entries to extend the life of the patch, because you just shortened its lifespan drastically by giving us the 30 man and ambush boxes 1 month into the patch. As far as I can tell, kTera hasn't had much else after that 30 man raid to keep them busy. What happens in a few weeks when the novelty wears off and everyone's either purchased ambush or crafted behemoth? 4 months of nothing.
  • Many raids decided to spend the weekend to clear the 30m raid, so most ppl won't be able to farm reset scrolls for the following week.
    Not to mention previous weekend we didn't get the reset scroll drop at all.

EME needs a permanent solution for this issue, since BHS think of this as intended and there won't be any fix coming from them. The easiest solution would be give out 1 reset scroll for the perspective dungeon per clear, through mail or party drop like ds ticket (which I know you guy can do w/o any problem). With 5h cd, there's no fear of ppl abusing and running those dungeons non stop all day (eventhough it's still better than dead game where noone would do anything)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay friend, we will have RMHM scrolls drop again this weekend.

Correct.
  • And how I say'd before, You add the RMHM scrolls this weekend, but after what we gonna do? Same like 2 RMHM per day? It's not fair.
  • Ninjats wrote: »
    And how I say'd before, You add the RMHM scrolls this weekend, but after what we gonna do? Same like 2 RMHM per day? It's not fair.

There are these magical things called alts. Well, if you bothered to have any alts or geared them up anyway.