[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

We need to do something about BGS.

Please.... only kumas/iron bg pops regularly. CS pops during prime time but other than that its dead.

FWC/3s never pop. Please do SOMETHING to bring back pvp/bgs....

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    They did add the "additional reward" that changes every day, unfortunately FWC and Gridiron only get one day of the week each and Champion's skyring gets nothing.
  • Stop queueing then, go do real content and get gear like everyone else. I honestly hate elitist pvpers like you that think they are entitled to their battlegrounds that clearly no one enjoys. All battlegrounds do is lower the amount of people actually doing content in the game.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    eq bgs are dogshit anyways
  • No, equalized battlegrounds were a good decision on EME's part because they stopped the gear carried people from winning with their +15, now the game is more fair to people who don't want to p2w
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Luxrelia wrote: »
    Stop queueing then, go do real content and get gear like everyone else. I honestly hate elitist pvpers like you that think they are entitled to their battlegrounds that clearly no one enjoys. All battlegrounds do is lower the amount of people actually doing content in the game.

Which content is that?
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    Stop queueing then, go do real content and get gear like everyone else. I honestly hate elitist pvpers like you that think they are entitled to their battlegrounds that clearly no one enjoys. All battlegrounds do is lower the amount of people actually doing content in the game.

lol you attacked op for asking for 2 bgs to come back? ok ... that logic ... "I honestly hate elitist pvpers like you" lol WUT? like ...what? What did he even say to even trigger you?
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭

lol you attacked op for asking for 2 bgs to come back? ok ... that logic ... "I honestly hate elitist pvpers like you" lol WUT? like ...what? What did he even say to even trigger you?

its bait mate
  • xoBarb wrote: »

its bait mate

With the amount of QQ'ers in Tera today, i wouldn't be shocked if he/she was serious ... It's as simple as Pvping for pvp gear and pve'ing for pve gear. If ppl wanna pvp, let em be right? lol
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    FWC Threads regarding this issue here:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8125/fraywind-canyon-poll

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8104/fraywind-canyon-do-not-slaughter-our-only-non-eq-pvp-bg

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8062 < for some odd reason the biggest thread regarding it has been dumpstered to bottom of the tera forum with updates not bringing it back up to the top? why is it being censored?

and we have had some replies...

Spacecats November 15
    There aren't any updates on this yet, but I wanted to let you guys know we've been tracking this discussion since the update. We agree that FWC should be reverted to non-equalized gear.

Spacecats November 15
    We've been chasing this topic with Bluehole. We'd like to remove the equalization but it's not clear how simple of a change that will be because it was baked into the last update. It's not exactly a setting we can flip on and off, unfortunately. If there's more news I'll post it in an announcement because obviously a lot of players are interested.

Nothing since though. :scream:
  • All the posts defending unequalized fwc were from p2w people who want their free wins and don't want to learn dungeons to make gold like everyone else, pvpers don't even take the time to learn real content and expect everything to be handed to them. Battlegrounds are better off being equalized because then anyone can have a fair chance instead of only the p2w people winning so they can make more gold.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    All the posts defending unequalized fwc were from p2w people who want their free wins and don't want to learn dungeons to make gold like everyone else, pvpers don't even take the time to learn real content and expect everything to be handed to them. Battlegrounds are better off being equalized because then anyone can have a fair chance instead of only the p2w people winning so they can make more gold.

Honestly it's people like you that make me cringe. Read some of the replies in any of the threads and people make valid arguments against your P2W cry fest and actually look at why EQ gear isn't good.

But I'll leave this here for you.

Spacecats November 15
    There aren't any updates on this yet, but I wanted to let you guys know we've been tracking this discussion since the update. We agree that FWC should be reverted to non-equalized gear.
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    All the posts defending unequalized fwc were from p2w people who want their free wins and don't want to learn dungeons to make gold like everyone else, pvpers don't even take the time to learn real content and expect everything to be handed to them. Battlegrounds are better off being equalized because then anyone can have a fair chance instead of only the p2w people winning so they can make more gold.

The Top PvPers are also some of the Top PvErs.
  • I'm not a top PvEr but I'm sure I could mindlessly mash my keyboard and call myself a "top PvPer"
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I'm not a top PvEr but I'm sure I could mindlessly mash my keyboard and call myself a "top PvPer"

I'm sure that can work in every BG except for skyring. Which is the only bg where you can show skill.
  • If it's so "skillful" why does no one want to play it? Clearly it doesn't mean anything when less than 1% of the population actually participates.